The Concern

Hey guys sorry for the delay. But I here with the new part.

______________________________________

Abhi wakes up the next morning and finds Swara sleeping with a frown on her face. Abhi caresses her face and kisses her forehead after which he moves away a little to call the doctor. He then returns back and holds her hand protectively.

Shivaji was sitting downstairs when he finds the doctor entering in a hurry.

"Dr. Shinde! Your here. What happened? Is everything alright?" he asks him.

"Mr. Sardeshmukh, Abhimanyu called me. He said Swara is unwell and asked me to come here as soon as possible," Dr Shinde replies.

Hearing this Shivaji is shocked and hurries to Swara's room with doctor tagging along.

He enters the room and finds Swara lying on the bed with Abhi beside her.

"Abhi what happened? And why was I not informed about it. Tell me," he asks losing his temper.

"Baba, yesterday when I came to check on her I found her having a panic attack. I calmed her down and she slept after that and I couldn't leave her alone. And I didn't even have my phone with me while Swara's phone has a password. I'm sorry but I didn't know what to do."

Shivaji sighs and looks at Swara and asks the doctor to see her.

"I think it has been so long since she has had a panic attack. Isn't it?" the doctor asks.

"Yes, the last one she had was the year her mother passed away. She had medications going on but after sometime her panic attacks stopped and so did her treatment. But I've no idea what caused this suddenly. Please check her," Shivaji pleads him.

Doctor checks her and tells them that she is fine but they have to be very careful, she can slip into depression of she has these frequently.

Shivaji thanks the doctor and seeing him Swayyam rushes to find Swara surrounded by Abhi and Shivaji. He gets to know the entire matter and informs Ansh and Rithvik about it.
______________________________________

Sanskar who was having his breakfast gets a call from one of informers and he immediately goes to Sardeshmukh mansion.

As soon as he reaches there, he finds Ansh rushing inside. He asks him the matter and Ansh explains the entire situation. He also goes behind him and finds Swara sitting with a gloomy face not answering any questions.

Everyone turns and finds Ansh and Sanskar. Though they are confused but remain silent and try to talk to her. She sees Sanskar and his loving gaze makes her look away and when she sees Ansh she breaks down.

Both Sanskar and Ansh rush to her, and Swara immediately hugs Ansh and cries vigorously. Sanskar clenches his hands and looks away.

"Gudiya? What happened bachha? Why are you crying? Please gudiya... Don't cry. We never want to see in the condition ever again. Please... Shh... Shh..." Ansh tries to console her.

"I... I... I'm... Soo... Rry... I... Didn't... I..." she couldn't even complete because of the constant hiccups and sobs.

All clench the fists seeing their sunshine, their life crying so hysterically. Sanskar leaves from there to the balcony in her room seeing her so distressed.

Eventually her cries come down and she sleeps on Ansh's shoulder itself. All of them leave her room while Ansh carefully covers her with duvets and leaves the room.

Sensing the silence in the room, Sanskar comes inside and finds no one. Then his gaze lands on his love, he moves and sits next to her and takes her hand in his and places a kiss on her knuckles. Then he kisses her forehead while Swara leans to his side for comfort. He smiles seeing her seeking comfort from him.

"Don't worry Jaan, I'll take you away from here very soon. Then you don't have to take stress about anything like this ever. I'll not let you near any of these people who have caused my Jaan panic attacks. I'll keep you away from the entire world where no one can cause you any pain. I love you Jaan... I love you so much. I'm just waiting for the right time, then you'll be mine. Only mine."

Just then a frantic looking Rithvik reaches there and finds Sanskar inside.

"What are you doing here? And that too with my sister in her room. And why did my family allow you to enter her room," saying this he tries holding his collar but Sanskar stops him.

"Don't you dare. You neither have any right nor the position to raise your hands on Sanskar Maheshwari. So think a thousand times before you do something like this ever again. And most importantly never ever dare to raise accusations against anyone without any proof or without knowing the complete truth."

Saying this he leaves with a smirk on his face and Rithvik keeps staring at Swara with moist eyes. He remembers all the accusations he threw at her without even listening to her. He slowly walks towards her and falls on his knees with tears falling from his eyes.

"I'm sorry Swara. I'm really very sorry. I don't know what I was thinking, I just blurted what came to my mind but I never meant any word Choco pie. Please forgive me. I love you Choco pie. I'm really sorry," he cries silently.

Swara who was listening to him with closed eyes and a small tear escapes her eyes.

"No dada... I won't be able to forgive you. I can't forget the words you said. You were my best friend and I never thought my family, my dada would hurt me so much. I'm sorry but I can't," she thinks to herself and pretends to sleep.

Rithvik sighs and places a kiss on her forehead before leaving the room.
______________________________________

So how was it? And what do you think about Sanskar?

And most importantly do you want Swara to forgive Rithvik?

Let me know.