The proposal (1)

Hey guys... I'm back with the second last part of Laadli. Hope you enjoy it.

❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️🌹

***Three years later***

Swara and Aashi have completed their PU and have enrolled in the same college for their further studies while Rithvik is doing his internship in the most reputed hospital of Maharashtra. Abhi and Ruhi have been married for a year now and are very happy in their life. Though Ruhi sometimes feels insecure from Swara but Abhi had managed to assure her. Swayyam is same as always. Visiting Sweksha and waiting for her to wake up. But something has changed and that is Ansh has finally found someone. Anwesha is Rithvik's senior in hospital and had taken an immediate liking to Ansh when he visited Rithvik once. She is a very bubbly person and carefree in nature. She had started pursuing Ansh through Rithvik. Ansh had completely ignored her but a little push or you can say a whole lot of planning from Swara and Anwesha had sealed the deal and Ansh had finally agreed to go on a date with Anwesha. And he doesn't regret his decision. Anwesha is the fresh air which he needed the most and everyone in the family loves her. She has even got Swayyam to talk to her easily which is not an easy task. Ruhi also got a partner to chat with since Swara is always busy with her college or Sanskar and her brothers.

 Ruhi also got a partner to chat with since Swara is always busy with her college or Sanskar and her brothers

(Anwesha)

As for Sanskar, his health has improved a lot and apart from occasional visits to the psychiatrist, everything seems fine. As long as Swara is with him he is fine but sometimes when she is unable to see him for a day or two she is surely get a visit from the possessive Sanskar and he will not leave until he is reassured that she is not leaving him.

Sardeshmukhs have got used to Sanskar's presence. They now tolerate each other but not Swayyam. He  still hates Sanskar but seeing how happy Swara is, he doesn't object his presence. Shivaji and Abhi have warmed up to him because of their business and also for Swara and Ruhi. Sujata is no longer hostile towards Swara and has accepted her whole heartedly.

❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️🌹

Swara was getting ready for date with Sanskar. Everyone already knew that every Saturday is reserved for their date and Sanskar always makes sure to surprise her with different places that she never thought that she would ever visit. He has already taken her to every luxurious restaurant and resort. He has even taken her to roadside stalls and dhabas since he learnt that she loves roadside food. She is always eagerly waiting for Saturdays and wanting to explore the new places with him.

She gets ready in a beautiful dress and waits for Sanskar's call when she hears the honking of his car and she immediately runs to her window from where she can clearly see him waving at her from inside the car.

She waves back and hurries outside. On the way she meets Ruhi who blows a kiss to her.

"I want all the details later." She tells her playfully.

Swara blushes and murmurs a small "okay vahini" and runs away.

Ruhi smiles at her running form and then looks down in the hall where all the men were waiting. She rolls her eyes and awaits the drama that happens everytime Swasan go on a date.

"Doll... Don't stay out late."

"Gudiya... No funny business allowed."

"Cutie...Why do you even go on these dates?"

"I'll call Aashi and join you guys. Let's go on a double date."

"Princess..."

"Okay enough already. You guys do this every single time. Don't you get bored? Swara... Go on... Bhai is waiting for you. I'll handle them. Have fun." Ruhi says glaring at the Sardeshmukh men who were already looking at her. They were glaring back at her but after the starting contest they give up and nod in approval towards Swara who kisses their cheeks happily and blows a kiss to Ruhi who returns the gesture.

❣️🌹❣️🌹❣️🌹❣️🌹❣️🌹❣️🌹❣️🌹

Sanskar who was impatiently waiting for Swara, finds her running towards him and gets down from the car and move towards her. Swara stops a few feet away from him and raises her eyes in question. Sanskar smiles at her curiosity and shakes his head. He moves towards her and covers the distance between them and engulfs her in a hug. He buries his head in her hair and smiles at the familiar scent. He sneakily leaves a small kiss on her shoulder earning a gasp from her. Sanskar breaks the hug but keeps his arms around her and sneaks a glance behind her to find all her brothers who were watching them glaring at him. He smirks in their direction and ushers Swara inside the car.

He gives another look to them and drives away.

❣️🌹❣️🌹❣️🌹❣️🌹❣️🌹❣️🌹❣️🌹

"Sanskar..." whines Swara.

"What is it Jaan?"

"Where are you taking me? We've been driving for an hour already. Tell me please..."

Sanskar glances at her and immediately averts his eyes seeing her giving him her famous puppy eyes which will make him do anything.

"No Jaan... I told you right. It's a surprise. And I promise you that you will absolutely love it. Why don't you eat those chocolates that I've brought for you? Till you finish them, we would have reached by then."

Hearing chocolates was enough to distract her for the time being and she looks at the back seat where there chocolates sat and opens them. She eats then happily while occasionally feeding Sanskar.

Soon Swara notices the surrounding becoming more remote. The city lights long forgotten and dense trees aligned the bumpy road. It looked so scary that she looks at Sanskar warily.

"Sanskar... I think we are lost. This place is so scary and apart from trees and darkness nothing is seen. Quickly turn around before we become a meal to some wild animal. Quick... Quick..."

Sanskar holds her hand with his free hand in assurance.

"Jaan... Don't worry. We are on the right road and there are no animals here and it's a safe place. And moreover, nothing can even graze you till I'm here. So, don't panic and relax. Take a deep breath. And trust me. Okay?"

Swara takes a deep breath and nods her head but doesn't leave his hand.

Soon she finds the trees disappearing and a huge open land in front of her. She looks at the scene and then at Sanskar in awe.

❣️🌹❣️🌹❣️🌹❣️🌹❣️🌹❣️🌹❣️🌹

Well next part will be the last one. Hope today's post was good enough but I assure you that there will be bonus chapters with some interesting stories of all the characters.