Swayyam's love story (3)

Hey guys... Let's see what happens further in Swayyam's and Sweksha's story. ❤️❤️❤️

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Days passed by and Sweksha kept noticing Swayyam from afar. She was strangely intrigued by him. His indifferent behavior towards others and the teenager whom she guessed to be his sister as he doesn't looks like the kind to mess around with a teenager. She wanted to get to know him and wanted him to notice her.

Swayyam was usual was being his indifferent self who didn't give a damn about others but there was something or rather someone whom he noticed. He found the girl who had fought with him always around him. She didn't do anything other than staring at him. He often felt the need to reprimand her but he stopped himself. He didn't want to give her any importance.

Like any other day Swayyam was attending his lectures and it was his last lecture when his phone pinged with a message from Ansh informing him that he is near his college with Swara and Rithvik for their movie date. Swayyam replied with an ok and waited till his lecture was over. When he arrived near his siblings, he was angry to find Sweksha (he still doesn't know her name) talking to Swara while the latter seemed happy chatting with the elder girl. His brothers were watching something on their phones.

Swayyam angrily marches towards Swara and Sweksha and pulls Swara towards him.

"Enough is enough now. I've been continuously ignoring you and your intrusion but today you even approached my sister. What do you have in your mind? I've seen many girls like you and I know your intentions very well. But sorry to burst your bubble Miss, you will not succeed in trapping me. So please leave."

Sweksha looks at him angrily with hidden tears but composed herself. She glares at him when Swara tugs at his arm angrily.

"Dada... Why are you shouting at Sweksha didi? I was just asking her about her Tinker Bell's key chain. Why are talking to her that way? Say sorry. She didn't do anything wrong. Come on apologize."

Swayyam looks at his innocent sister and then his gaze shifts towards his brothers who were agreeing with Swara. He feels guilty but brushes off the feeling and looks at Sweksha who was looking ready to punch his face. He gets a little scared seeing the murderous look on her face but manages to put on his famous expressionless face.

"Mr Sardeshmukh, the world doesn't revolve around you. And what the hell are you talking about? When did I ever intrude your space? Have I ever tried approaching you or have I ever done something to get your attention? So who the hell are you to shout at me and accuse me? Even my own father has never raised his voice on me, so who the hell do you think you are to yell at me?"

Ansh looks at the situation getting messy and decides to interrupt.

"Miss Sweksha, I apologise to you on behalf of my brother and Swayyam, what has happened to you? You are so sensible, so what happened and why are you behaving in such a way? Apologize and end it here."

Swayyam feels guilt rush in his heart and looks at Sweksha who was looking at him with a scowl on her face. He mumbles a sorry which was barely audible.

"Mr I'm-going-to-jump-to-conclusions, if your saying sorry, then at least say it loud enough for me hear. Swara did you hear him?" she asks Swara who was silently giggling.

"No..."

Swayyam looks at his sister giving her the 'you traitor' look which she returns by sticking her tongue out to him.

"I'm really sorry..." he says loudly and goes to the car.

Sweksha looks at his grumpy self and secretly smiles. Swara also apologizes to her and the siblings go to their outing.

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Swayyam noticed that Sweksha was avoiding him after that day but poor him didn't know that Sweksha was doing it purposely. She wanted him to fall for her just the way she has fallen for him. She had made it her mission to get him to confess first and Sweksha loved challenges. So she wanted him to be drawn to her and what better way than to guilt trip him. She knew she was wicked but everything's fair in love and war.

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Swayyam was going towards the library when he notices some not cornering a girl in the further end of the hallway where people rarely went. He sees the girl struggling but the boy didn't budge. He moves towards them and taps the boy's shoulder which he shrugs off. Swayyam forcefully pulls him away from the girl and finds Sweksha standing there with fear written on her face. Though she was putting on a strong front, he could see the relief in her eyes upon seeing him.

"What the hell man? Go mind your own business," the boy says and goes to hold Sweksha's hand but Swayyam pushes him away and looks at Sweksha and motions her to leave. She looks at him worriedly but he assures her and she starts leaving from there when something said by Swayyam stops her in her tracks.

"Stay away from my girl. Do you understand? Sweksha is my girlfriend, so I'll give you a warning for the first time and probably the last time, stay away from her and if I find you near her ever again then you won't be able to walk away on your own legs. So scram off now."

Sweksha turns around and looks at him and then at the boy who was glaring at her while walking away. He sent a warning glare in her direction which she understood and made her shudder in fear. She calms her raising heart and then looks at Swayyam who looks at her and avoids eye contact. Sweksha walks towords him and stands in front of him and says, "my girl haan?"

Swayyam looks at her and then walks away feeling embarrassed.

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Next chapter will be there wrap up of Swayyam and Sweksha story.