Proposal💕💕💕

Hello guys... Here is the next part of Laadli...

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Swara was sitting in her room thinking about Abhimanyu's and Ruhi's alliance when she got a call from Aashi. She looked surprised as Aashi never calls her at night. She gets worried and picks up the phone.

Swara asks her getting worried, "Hello Aashi..."

Aashi hesitates before answering, "Swara... Actually"

Swara gets concerned, "What's the matter Aashi? Everything alright? You sound worried"

"I wanted to know the same," says Aashi leaving Swara puzzled.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean Rithvik," she says when Swara cuts her off, "Rithu dada? What about him?"

Aashi replies, "he called me few minutes back and he asked me to come to Nehru Park now. So I thought that may be something was wrong. Is everything alright there?"

Swara sighs in relief and says, "Yes Aashi... Everything is perfect here except for the fact that Abhi dada's alliance got fixed."

Aashi asks confused, "Oh... Then why did he call me?"

"That you will get to know after you go there only," Swara replies.

"But Swara, papa will not allow me to go out. Well, will you come with me. Plz... Papa will also have no problem if your with me," Aashi asks her.

"So eager to meet my dada?" Swara teases her.

Aashi looks baffled at her sudden question, "what no? I mean... Me... I..."

Swara laughs at her which brings a cute pout on Aashi's face, "Swara... how mean."

Swara chuckles and says," Ok, sorry... And don't worry I'll come with you. Even I'm very curious to know what my dear dada has planned."

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Swara reaches Aashi's house and asks Aashi's dad to take her out to her house for college assignment. First he was reluctant but when Swara promises to drop her off safely he agrees.

Aashi and Swara reach Nehru Park. Aashi was nervous but on insistence of Swara she finally agrees to go alone as Rithvik didn't know about Swara joining them. But Swara being the crazy one decides to sneak on their secret moment.

So she tells the driver to wait for them in the car itself and she goes inside the park and hides behind a tree.

She could get a clear view of the beautifully decorated park. The whole park was filled with different flowers while rose petals were scattered in a path where currently Aashi was walking with a shocked face. She was fidgeting with her dupatta indicating how nervous she was. But Rithvik was nowhere to be seen.

Aashi looks around for Rithvik but on not finding she decides to go back to Swara. She turns around when the whole park gets illuminated with small and sparkly lights. She gasps when she finds Rithvik standing there looking so handsome in his t-shirt and jeans with a jacket on.

He looked nervous just like Aashi and Swara was looking at the new shade of her brother. She knew of his flirting ways but never she had imagined him being into someone so much. She knew he had a soft corner for Aashi but had no idea he would plan a proposal for her but could she be any more happy for them than she already is? Maybe... Her brother is getting his love afterall.

Here Aashi was looking at Rithvik with questioning eyes. He sighs before taking a step towards her. He finally gathers courage and then gets on his knees in front of her. She stands there stunned not knowing what to think.

"Aashi... Well I don't know where start from but.... Okay... I guess I'll start the start. When I first saw you at the college I don't know but I kind of lost my heart the same day. And to the most innocent girl I've ever met. Your innocence was the thing that has captured my heart. It was the thing that I never found in any girl of course excluding my choco pie. I can find so many similarities between the both of you and may be that's the reason she had got so close to you."

"I know I'm not the best person for you but I'm willing to change for you. To become a better person... I know your still young for all this relationship thing but I can't keep my feelings to myself any more. I'm scared that I might just lose my chance with you and someone better than me will take you away from me. I'm not forcing you into anything but I just wanted you to know how I feel about you... I love you Aashi... I really do... I just wanted to let you know. I'm not forcing you for something but Aashi would you be my girlfriend?" he says it with so much sincerity.

Aashi was listening to all of it without even blinking her eyes. She could not proceed all this information. Everything was so unbelievable for her. She just stayed rooted to her place.

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Swara was looking at everything with wide eyes when she feels a hand on her shoulder. As a reflex she gets startled and was about to shout when the hand covers her mouth. Fear creeps in her heart but when a familiar scent hits her nostrils she calms down a bit and when the person finds her relaxing he removes his hand from her mouth.

Swara turns around with an angry expression on her face and looks at the person with a questioning look, "What are you doing here? And at this time of the day? Now don't tell me your following me," she asks with narrowed eyes, "are you?"

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

So I'm stopping here because let's have some suspense... 😉😉😉

So keep guessing what would be Aashi's answer and who is the person with whom Swara is talking...

And I seriously don't know how is the proposal... Lets hope you like it... Anyways lets wait and see what happens next... Till then bye bye...