Swayyam's love story (1)

Hey guys... Since I'm planning to wrap the story soon, I'm writing Swayyam's love story today. I'm very sure you all have been guessing the mystery behind Swayyam and Shivaji's conflict and who the girl in his life is. So today I'll will focus on Swayyam and of I get time I'll update next chapter in a few days.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Swayyam was roaming restlesslly in his room thinking about what has happened in the last few days when he gets a call. He sees the caller ID and immediately answers it. After hearing the other side he starts panicking. He takes his car keys and rushes downstairs.

He reaches the orphanage and immediately runs inside. He goes to a room and finds the nurse and a doctor checking on a girl who lay still on the bed. His eyes immediately filled with tears and he looked at the girl with a longing.

He looks at the doctor who finished checking on her and tells the nurse to change the IV. He then turns to Swayyam who was looking at him anxiously.

"Doctor how is she? What happened suddenly? She was fine till yesterday then why did she have this attack all of a sudden? She is alright right? Say something please!"

The doctor looks at the young man in front of him with a small smile on his face. He has known Swayyam for quite sometime now and he knew how much Swayyam loved the girl lying there. He has seen him crying for her and sharing all the stories he could think of to keep her entertained. She has been coma for almost 2 years now and in all this time he has never seen Swayyam give away hope for her to wake up. He has been deligiently waiting for the day she will wake up. He admired Swayyam for his love, persistence and patience but he didn't understand why he insisted on keeping her in this orphanage and not in her home or they hospital. His chain of thoughts was broken by Swayyam who was anxiously waiting for his reply.

"Doctor Sameer... Can you please tell me what's happening?"

Sameer smiles and holds Swayyam's shoulder to keep him calm, "Swayyam... Don't worry... She had a shock attack. And for the first time in these two years I've seen her react. This is definitely an improvement. Her vitals are good and I think her chances of waking up have increased a lot. So don't worry. She hope for the best."

Swayyam looked at him and then the girl lying and suddenly pulled Sameer in a hug. This was a shocker for Sameer as this was the first time Swayyam had done something like this. He was always cold and distant to others. Sameer awkwardly hugs him back.

Swayyam pulls back and rushes to the girl and holds her hand and kisses the back of it and then pushes back the baby hair back from her forehead before placing a kiss there lingering there. A tear fell from his eyes which he didn't bother to wipe away.

"Sweksha..." he says.

Sweksha Patil

Sweksha Patil

The nurse leaves the room with Sameer to give him some privacy. He looks at her sleeping figure and carsess her head while still holding her hand.

"Sweksha... Do you remember what tomorrow is? Of course you remember. You were always a walking calendar. Always remembering all the birthdays and anniversaries and you always found new ways to torture me with God knows what all anniversary. Our first meeting anniversary, our first date anniversary and so many more. And of course tomorrow is our first meeting anniversary. I wouldn't dare forget it. But you know how much I miss you nagging me for forgetting it. I've been missing you everyday for the last two years. Please Sweksha... Please... Get up. I can't live without you any longer. It's getting difficult for me to endure it any longer. Seeing you like makes me go crazy. If not for my Cutie, I don't know how would I survived. You two are only one who makes me want to keep living. You are already like this and now my sister is caught up with that psycho. I don't know what to do anymore. Please Esha... Please come back to me. Please..." he says.

He rests his head near her hands which he was still holding and slowly falls to sleep dreaming of the day he first met her.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

***3 years back***

Swayyam enters the college campus scrolling through his phone when he collides with someone. He looks up from his phone to find the person on the ground and her notes scattered on the ground. He bends down to help her when he hears a voice.

"Smriti!!!"

The person in front of him looks back to the owner of the voice and so does Swayyam. He is for a moment mesmerized by the girl waking towards them with a frown on her face but his attention is brought back to the phone which was beeping non stop indicating that series of messages flooding in his inbox. He curses himself under his breath and then quickly helps Smriti pick her things up and leaves after apologizing to her.

Sweksha, Smriti's friend comes to her and then looks at the retreating figure of Swayyam and asks her friend, "you okay? And who was that. Did he even apologize to you? If not then tell me now so that I can teach him a lesson."

Smriti laughs at her and says, "Sweksha... You just want a chance to beat someone right? Always ready to fight. And no I don't need you to beat him up because he helped me and also apologized. And the most important thing is that he is our senior, Swayyam Sardeshmukh. He is well known in the whole college as ice Prince. He is the most handsome boy in the college and mind you that most coldest out there."

Sweksha thinks something and then smiles at her friend. She gives her an innocent smile and drags her to their class. Smriti looks at skeptically as she knew that smile meant that her friend is upto some mischief.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

To be continued...