Dhaakad Swara

I know I'm pretty late but I had my exams and still I have one more practical. So will try to give next part asap.

********************************

Swara starts moving towards the gang with Rithvik while the other members were getting scared seeing Rithvik but the boy was glaring him.

"So Mr.Raj... You thought that you'll give a junior a stupid dare and I'll react as you wish.... " Rithvik asks making a fake sorry face, and continues "but bad luck my not so smart boy because the girl whom you chose for your stupid plan turned out to be my sister..."

Everyone were shocked and surprised, while Rithvik and Swara giggle among themselves.

(So here is a new character Raj Khurana

(So here is a new character Raj Khurana.... He is a very smart and handsome guy but he and Rithvik don't share a good bond because few days back Rithvik had flirted with his girlfriend and that girl had left him saying she likes Rithvik... Actually she had left him for another boy but she blamed Rithvik but Rithvik just flirts with girls that too he only talks with them and he hates these touching and all but Raj thinks that because of Rithvik his girlfriend ditched him.... From then Raj kind of hates Rithvik... So Raj thought to take revenge from Rithvik by doing things he don't like... Although Raj was not serious but you know ego... I know very childish...)

Raj gets irritated listening to him, "I must say your fortunate enough... First time I tried taking revenge and your safe... But don't worry I'll make sure to pay you back..."

Rithvik sees him and says proudly, "Of course we Sardeshmukhs are very fortunate because we have our Angel in our life so never try to act smart and never cross our path...",he looks at Swara lovingly and then takes her from there holding her hand.

While Rithvik was taking Swara with him he felt Swara still standing there and he turned back to find her glaring at Raj. So he goes near her.

"Choco pie..."

Swara sees him with cute puppy eyes, "Rithu Dada... My share of ragging???"

Rithvik rolls his eyes at his sister's antics, "you really wanna do???"

Swara gets excited and jumps around like a monkey, "Yeah I wanna know how it feels to rag someone and that too seniors... It will be fun..." turns to Raj and his gang, "So ready for your task..." she tries smirking at them but ends up giving a cute face to which Rithvik pulls her cheeks.

One of the boy from gang narrows his eyes at her, "Why we should we follow you???"

Swara keeps her hands on her waist and makes an angry face, "Haww... why should you follow means... I did the task which you said to me and now you people will do what I said... and you have to buy me chocolates... You better remember..." she tells the last part to Raj.