Face off and Diwali shopping

I'm really very Sorry for not posting for so long and some even messaged me to post soon but guys I was out city and didn't find time to write and on that these assignments and monthly exams... I hardly get any time to write... so sorry for these irregular updates and WISH U ALL A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS DIWALI....

Let's start with the next part...

----------------------------------------------------------
...Next day...

All the Sardeshmukh brothers were standing in Sanskar's cabin while Sanskar was going through some files. After sometime he keeps the file and looks at them.

Sanskar looks at them, "Please be seated Mr. Sardeshmukh"

Abhimanyu speaks first, "No thanks Mr. Maheshwari... But we are here to discuss something very important"

Sanksar looks at all of them confused and says, "But I guess the deal has been fixed and we're having a meeting for the further discussion in the next week, so what is it that needs to discussed???"

Swayyam angrily looks at him and says through gritted teeth, "It's not about business...", he goes and holds his collar angrily, "We are not here to discuss business... How dare you??? Who do you think you are???"

Sanskar gives him an annoyed look and gets angry seeing him holding his collar and  hearing his tone but just then Abhimanyu pulls Swayyam back and gestures him to stay quite. Sanskar straightens himself and looks at the Sardeshmukh brothers through narrowed eyes.

Abhimanyu looks at Sanskar and says to him in a calm tone, "Mr Maheshw-ari we are here to tell u that..."

Sanskar raises his eyebrow and says, "that..."

Ansh interrupts Abhimanyu and says in a murderous voice, "That stay away from our sister and from next time don't you even think of laying a finger on her... You will not like the consequences of it Mr. Maheshwari..."

Rithvik adds, "And tears are the last thing which we want to see in our sister's eyes..."

Swayyam points a finger on his direction, "So better stay away..."

Saying this all four move from there whereas Sanskar looks at their retreating figure with rage and guilt mixed in his eyes. Rage for the Sardeshmukh brothers who dared to threaten him and guilt of hurting Swara.

Sanskar gets up and bangs his fist on the table that it breaks it into pieces, "Who do they think they are??? Do they think that they will tell me stay away from my Swara and I'll do it... Your highly mistaken my dear brother-in-laws... I never ask permission to take what's mine and Swara was, is and always will be mine... I know I did wrong by unintentionally manhandling her but  that doesn't mean I don't care for her and I'll make sure that once I make her mine she forgets all of you and only remember me and my love and you have to fall on my feet to meet her..." he laughs madly saying this.

"Now let's get my beautiful lady a beautiful dress... After all its our first Diwali together...", saying he goes out of his cabin.

************************************
Swara was sitting in the garden and was smiling seeing the flowers and then making cute faces seeing the Sun, like she and the Sun were playing hide and seek.

Swara cutely says while making faces, "Offo suraj kaka(Sun uncle) why are you hiding from me??? Hawww... Do you want to keep me away from vitamin D??? But you have to worry because if I tell my Dada and Baba then they will not spare you... And then they will pull you to the Earth and beat you up but as your very big you'll fall on them and I'll laugh at all of you... hehehe..."

When she busy in her own little world of mischief she feels her brothers presence and turns to them giving them her brightest smile. Seeing her smile all four get relieved and then all four pull her for a group hug and she starts giggling as they start tickling her.

Rithvik says while still tickling her, "Choco pie what were you planning??? You want us to fall and that too with the Sun on us???", Swara keeps laughing and then all five of them fall on the velvety grass and lie on the grass with Swara in between and two on each side.

Just then Shivaji comes there and sees his kids happy and smiles looking at them and calls out for Swara, "Princess"

Swara sees him and gets up happily, "Yes Baba..."

"Get ready fast... We're going for shopping...", he says looking at her lovingly.

Ansh asks him confusedly, "Shopping???"

Shivaji shakes his head at his forgetful sons, "Kids tomorrow is Diwali and today is dhanteras... So..."

Swara jumps from her place and squeals happily, "So we're going for Diwali shopping..."

Shivaji smiles at her, "Yes now go get ready..."

Swara squeals happily and runs from there and all get ready and go for shopping.

---In the mall---

As soon the Sardeshmukh family enter the mall they all get scattered in different directions. All were buying gifts for each other and Swara was busy selecting clothes for her heroes (I mean her brothers and father 😉😉😉 not sanskar. He has wait.) And all the decorative items. After around three hours of shopping they all head towards the food court and with lots of fun had their lunch. But there was someone who was looking at all this from a distance and then he looked at the packet which he was holding. He was revealed to be Sanskar.

( 😆😆😆I know u people guessed it already... After all I have so smart ass readers😉😉)
************************************

Okay so I end here and this is to all those readers who have been continuously asking me do the upadte but now plz don't complain that it is short... plz.... 😷😷😷... and next I'll try to give Hero's love story... hope so... and this will be private after tomorrow afternoon.... bye bye and have a very safe Diwali and with lots and lot of sweets and even send me also....

 bye bye and have a very safe Diwali and with lots and lot of sweets and even send me also