The Truth Is Out

Hey guys... I've noticed that some of you simply read the story and leave. And over the time I've realised to not expect any votes or comments from the readers and the people who have been with me from the start may realize that I've stopped posting any author's note regarding votes. And honestly I don't really feel like writing anything anymore. But some of my readers request me to write so I've thought of posting a chapter every Monday. But I don't guarantee anything. By the way I'm currently working on another story which is a non-fanfiction an d I've decided to only cone up with it after I've completed the story.

And sorry for the long speech.
______________________________________
***Saturday ***

Swara came out of her room in the morning looking like a truck was run over her. She saw Swayyam sitting in the hall and sits next to him with her head on his shoulder.

"Cutie, what happened? Are you not well? Shall I call doctor uncle?" Swayyam asks being worried for her.

"No dada, I'm fine. Just a headache. I didn't get proper sleep yesterday but I'll be fine with a cup of coffee," she says in order to convince him so that he doesn't go and get an army of doctors.

"No, no coffee. It's not good for your health and your still little to be drinking coffee. But still you drink it in your college and we don't say anything but so much caffeine is not good. You still here I'll massage your head so that you will feel fine."

Saying this he starts massaging her head with oil and her eyes starts drooping. Swayyam looks at her and waits till she sleeps and then takes her to her bedroom.

He then goes off to the orphanage after informing Abhi about it.
______________________________________

Aashi tries calling Rithvik but he doesn't pick up, then she tries calling Swara but she also doesn't pick up.

She gets upset and thinking they are avoiding her.

"Why are these two avoiding me? First of all they didn't even tell me about the engagement and now, they are not even talking to me. Now even I won't talk to them."
______________________________________

Swara gets up in the afternoon feeling fresh. She checks her phone and sees a missed call from Aashi. She immediately calls her but to her surprise Aashi disconnects the call.

Swara thinks that Aashi must have got to know about the engagement and immediately rushes to her house.
______________________________________

Swara reaches Mehta house and greets Mr Mehta.

"Uncle where is Aashi? I tried calling her but didn't receive. Is she alright?" she asks him.

"Yes beta. She is upstairs, go inside beta."

She nods and goes to Aashi's room and finds Aashi laying on her bed in deep thoughts.

She thinks to cheer her up and suddenly jumps on her startling her.

Aashi groans and turns to see the culprit smiling at her.

"Aah... Swara... What was that? And why are you here? I'm not talking to you or your brother. I'm very upset with you two."

"And why is that? What did I do?" Swara asks her with a pout.

"Why did you both hide about the engagement from me?" she asks her.

Swara gets startled hearing this. She tries to say something but just gasps like a fish out of water.

Aashi suppresses her laugh seeing her best friend's horrified expression and tries to tease her some more.

Aashi continues, "I thought you are my best friend but you hid such a big news from me and your brother he had proposed me just few weeks back but even he didn't think that it was important to for me to know about this. I can't forgive you both for this ever."

Swara had tears in her eyes while Aashi panicked seeing Swara's state. As she was about to reveal her act, Swara blurts the truth.

"I am so sorry Aashu, I wanted to tell you but didn't know how. I - I don't know when dada saw you or when he sent the alliance to your dad. I swear Aashu... Even Rithu dada didn't know about this... We got to know after everything was decided."

Aashi first gets confused seeing her so stressed but is left baffled when she gets know that Rithvik was not the one who sent the alliance and it is the one of the other Sardeshmukh brother.

"Swara who brought the alliance to my house?" she asks holding her breath.

"Baba... Abhi dada and Ansh dada..."

Aashi gets baffled because she knew of Abhi being engaged so obviously Ansh was the one who she was being engaged to.

Aashi never thought that she would see such a day in her life where she would have to choose between her dad and her love.

She starts remembering all the sweet moments of Rithvik and her. She starts crying hysterically. Swara hugs her, consoling her.

Suddenly Aashi gets a flash of her father's happy face. The person who has raised her alone after her mother's death. He has always thought about her happiness before his. She didn't know how to tell him about her love.

She keeps thinking about everything when Swara brings her out of her trance.

"Aashu... Dada is not ready to tell this to Baba out Dada. At least you tell your dad. Or at least let me tell this to Dada. I know he will understand, though Rithu dada has asked me to not tell anyone anything. But I won't listen to him," she keeps speaking while Aashi was not attentive to her.

"Swaru... I can't tell papa anything. He is very happy now and I don't know how he will react, I think it is best to not tell anything to anyone."

As Swara was about to speak Mr Mehta came in. Swara sighs and thinks to talk to her later. Swara smiles at him and bids bye to both of them and leaves.
______________________________________

Swara comes to her home and gets to know from her father that the engagement is fixed the day after tomorrow. She gets anxious and goes to meet Rithvik but doesn't find him in the house. She sighs and thinks of some plan to stop the engagement.
______________________________________

Guys sorry for not having Sanskar today but he will be back with a bang soon.

Till then enjoy the drama of love triangle.

Bye... See you on next Monday...

👍👍👍