The Alliance (part B)

Hello dear readers.... Well sorry for not posting last week... Well I was just busy with my assignment...

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Swara, Rithvik and Aashi were currently in college. Ansh was busy with his case. So that left only Swayyam, Abhi and Shivaji.

Swayyam to avoid being with Shivaji went early to office while Shivaji and Abhi decided to go to Aashi's house.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Mr. Mehta was getting ready to go to his work just then he hears the door bell ring.

"Who is it at this hour?" he said to himself  being confused.

He goes towards the door and opens it to find two unknown people. He looks at them being confused.

"Yes... How may I help you?" he asked them politely.

"Good morning Mr. Mehta. I'm Shivaji Sardeshmukh and this is my son Abhimanyu Sardeshmukh," Shivaji said gesturing towards Abhi.

But seeing the confusion on Mr.Mehta's face he smiles. "If you don't mind us coming inside, can we..."

Mr.Mehta  opens the door wide allowing them to enter. Shivaji looks around the house and smiles. He gives a slight nod to Abhi and then look at Mr.Mehta.

Shivaji clears his throat and looks at him, "Well... Mr.Mehta I'm sorry for coming in your house all of a sudden but we are here to talk to you about your daughter Aashi."

Mr.Mehta frowns listening Aashi's name, "what about Aashi? What does she has to do with you?"

Abhimanyu decides to step in,"Well Mr. Mehta, you must be knowing the ACP of Mumbai." 

Mr.Mehta nods his head, and Abhi continues, "Yes... Ansh Sardeshmukh, he is my brother. And we are here to talk to you about him."

Mr.Mehta sighs and says, "Will you please clear all this. I'm confused now. How is my daughter and your brother related?"

"We are here with the alliance of my son for your daughter. And before you react about her age then for now we will just fix the alliance," Shivaji said without giving a chance for him to understand anything.

Mr.Mehta narrows his eyes at him as if Shivaji has grown two heads, "Mr.Sardeshmukh... I'm not understanding a thing your telling me. Please tell me clearly."

"Actually Mr.Mehta, my brother Ansh saved your daughter from some goons the other day when she was returning from somewhere and from then he has grown to love her very much, if I put it in a better way then I would say he loves her. And before you think that Aashi has hidden it from you then I'm clearing it already that she has no idea about it. Ansh wanted to talk to you before talking to Aashi. He believes that your opinion matters the most. He wanted to come but you know being the ACP he is stuck with something important. I hope you understand," says Abhi clarifies.

Mr.Mehta smiled listening to him. "After listening to you I'll think about it. My Aashi is still small so I think I'll need to think a little. Wait a minute, are you anyway related to Aashi's friend Swara? Because if I remember clearly her surname is also Sardeshmukh."

Shivaji smiles nods his head and says proudly, "she is my one and only daughter."

Mr.Mehta looks happy and says, "If that's the case then I have no problem with this alliance. I've seen her and I believe you. So its a yes from my side. But we will get them married only after Aashi completes her college," he says seriously.

Shivaji and Abhimanyu smile and agree.

"But you should ask Aashi about it first," Abhimanyu says thoughtfully.

"Don't worry, I believe my Aashi. She will never go against me decision," he says with confidence.

They all happily decide the further arrangements. (you all will know later)

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Swara was done with her college and she along with Aashi was waiting for Rithvik and Raj to arrive. Raj reaches there and gives both of them hugs but when he was hugging Aashi he finds Rithvik coming towards them and in order to tease him he hugs her longer than intended. And as soon as he nears them, he starts speaking loudly, "Aashi baby, let me take you on a date please. I promise you will love it," he says making both Swara and Aashi confused.

As soon as these words leave Raj's mouth he is pulled off from Aashi and is thrown away. Swara and Aashi look shocked with the happenings. But soon Swara realizes what happened and helps Raj while glaring him.

"Just stay away from her. Next time if I see you near Aashi or Choco pie, I will break your bones. So just back off," Rithvik dangerously says.

Aashi gets scared seeing and tries pulling away from him but Rithvik tightens his hold and looks at her with soft eyes. Seeing him Aashi relaxes and gives him a small smile.

Swara sighs looking at her brother who was smitten by her friend. She smiles at them but then she heard Raj murmuring, "Oh god, this lover boy has become more dangerous now. What is happening nowadays, poor innocent soul can't even joke around," he says making faces.

Swara smacks his head, "I know how innocent you are, so stop blabbering and say sorry to dada before he kicks you out of our lives."

He immediately nods his head and goes towards Rithvik who was busy admiring Aashi. He clears his throat to gain his attention, "Huhhh... Huhhh..."

Rithvik looks at him with a sour expression, "Swara ke bhaiya and Aashi ke saiyaan" [Swara's brother and Aashi's husband] he covers his mouth after realising what he is speaking," I mean Rithvik I'm sorry, but I was just trying to tease you. Don't kick me out. Please..." he says the last part dramatically.

Rithvik looks at Swara, she gestures him to forgive him and being the lovely brother he is he nods his head.

Raj starts jumping around and hugs Swara. All start laughing seeing his behaviour.

But....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Someone was looking at Swara and Raj with anger. The person clenched his fist and the rose he was holding in his hand crushes and his hand starts bleeding.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

So who is the person????

Any guesses????

And I hope you liked the part because I don't know what I have written... If you feel anything needs to be changed plz let me know....

Till then keep voting....