The Sardeshmukh Princess

****Leap of 12 yrs ****

A bright morning in the Sardeshmukh mansion. The Sun is shining brightly and trying to peep in one of the rooms of the mansion.
From the looks of it, it looks like the room of Swara. Oh yes its her room only and she is sleeping peacefully  hugging a huge teddy. The room looks no less than a kid's room well technically it is a kid's room

Swara is disturbed by Sun rays and  tries to sleep while pulling the comforter.

Swara mumbles in a sleepy voice to the sun, "Suraj kaka (Sun uncle) plz go away na... it's bad manners to disturb someone who is sleeping... so go to some other place... Shoo... Shoo..." saying this she again pulls the comforter.

This was seen by Shivaji who had come to wake his princess. He smiles hearing her and goes and sits beside her and caresses her hair after pulling down the comforter, "Princess... get up baccha(child)... today is the first day of ur college... Its already 8:00..."

As soon she heard this she popped out from her place and sat up facing he dad, "Baba... why did u wake me up so late ???", she starts shouting standing on the bed, "Rithu Dada... wait for me don't go...I'm coming fast..."

Shivaji pulls her down and make a her sit, "Ssshhh... relax princess.... and do u think ur Rithu Dada will go without u, specially when its ur first day of college..." he asks her.

Swara nods her head in denial displaying her 32 teeth sheepishly, "never..."

Shivaji pats her cheeks, "okay now get ready, we are waiting for breakfast".

Swara gets down the bed," I'll come in twenty minutes..."

Saying this she goes to get ready while shivaji goes down for breakfast.

---Dining table---

All the Sardeshmukh sons are waiting for their sister. Ansh was ready in his uniform (remember guys he is ACP of Mumbai),while Abhimanyu was engrossed in some files ,Rithvik was reading some book while Swayyam was busy with his mobile playing games. Shivaji saw this and went to them and says, "Good morning boys..."

All except Swayyam wish him back.

Shivaji looks towards Swayyam but he pays no heed and he looks away with pain and disappointment evident on his face.

Shivaji looks at Rithvik and says, "Rithvik since Swara is in ur college only u have to be more responsible.... though ur class is in the other part of the campus but..." he is cut off by Rithvik, "Don't worry Baba... I'll look after her..."

Just then Swara decscends the stairs wearing this.

Swara looks at everyone with a beautiful smile on her face, "Good morning everyone

Swara looks at everyone with a beautiful smile on her face, "Good morning everyone..."

All smile in return, "Good morning..."

Swara goes to Rithvik with excited radiating from her, "Rithu Dada... come let's go..."

Rithvik shakes his head in denial, "Choco pie, first breakfast..."