The kidnapping??

Hey guys long time no see... Well today will be a short chapter as I'm writing after so long and I want it to be a cliffhanger.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Swayyam, Rithvik and Swara had reached there airport and were waiting in the waiting area for their flight to be announced. Swara was listening to music and resting her head on Rithvik's shoulder while Swayyam was going through some mails. Rithvik was busy texting Aashi. Suddenly Swara's phone vibrated notifying a message. She casually opened the message but got surprised seeing Sanskar was the one who sent it. She immediately closed her phone and peeked at Rithvik who was busy on his own phone. She discreetly opens the message.

"Where are you right now? Are you going back today? I couldn't find you at the resort."

Swara thinks for sometime and then replies, "yes I'm going back today. And I'm at the airport now. I'll see you in Mumbai. Bye"

Sanskar who sees her reply smiles and then looks at Sears who was sitting a little far from him.

Sanskar had already followed the siblings to the airport and booked his flight back. He had everything planned out already. He was just waiting for the flight to reach Mumbai.

There flight was announced and all four boarded the plane. When they reached Mumbai, Rithvik and Swayyam immediately called someone and about 10 men dressed in black surrounded Swara and them. Sanskar looks at the scene and grits his teeth in annoyance. He clenches his fist and immediately leaves the airport. The Sardeshmukh siblings safely reach the Sardeshmukh mansion relieving Abhi and Shivaji of their tension.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Sanskar reaches his penthouse which no one knows about. He starts thrashing the whole house when he gets a call from Swara. A smile immediately makes its way in his face. He picks up the call with so much enthusiasm.

"Hello... Swara..."

"Hi Mr. Fevicol Maheshwari... Now where are you?"

" Jaa... I mean Swara I'm back to Mumbai. Why missing me already?" he aks her in a teasing tone.

"No nothing like that. Okay bye then..." saying this she cuts the call leaving Sanskar smiling like a fool.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
It was late at night when Swara heard a click sound on her window. She squeezes her eyes shut and starts chanting the hanuman chalisa under her breath.

"Jai hanuman gyaan gun sagar... Jai kapis tihu lok ujagar... Ram dooth atulit baldhama..."

She keeps mumbling to herself when she hears a familiar chuckle. She slowly opens her one eye to peek at the intruder and finds a silhouette of a person. She opens her eyes completely and finds the person hovering over her. An involuntary scream escapes her lips but the intruder closes her mouth with a cloth. Swara starts seeing things blurry and before she loses her consciousness she hears the intruder mumble something along the lines, "you will be mine soon Jaan..."

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Sanskar who finds Swara unconscious, pecks her forehead and carries her out of her room. He reaches the main hall and moved towards the door when the lights are suddenly turned on and Sanskar finds all the Sardeshmukhs in front him.

"Mr Maheshwari... You are under arrest for attempting to kidnap Ms Swara Sardeshmukh."

Sanskar looks in the direction of the voice and finds the entire police force surrounding the mansion.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

What do you think is happening?

I'll try to update ASAP...

Till then keep guessing because it's time for some major twist