Captive???

Hey guys... Welcome back to yet another part of Laadli... So what do you think is gonna happen now?

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Abhi looks over his furious siblings and father who are ready to kill Sanskar any moment now. He clenches his fist thinking about the rubbish that Sanskar said. He thinks of talking about this matter to Ruhi.

"Baba... We have to talk to Mrs Maheshwari. This is absolutely absurd. I'll also talk to Ruhi regarding this. I don't care if I've to break this alliance but I won't let Sanskar Maheshwari come near my sister every again. Is he keeps meeting her then very soon he will coax our Swara and he may separate us from her. Today he has shown his true colors. I always found him odd but after today I'll make sure he keeps his distance from her," Abhi says angrily.

"You are right Abhi but don't punish Ruhi for her brother's fault. Let us talk to Mrs Maheshwari first and then see what to do," Shivaji replies.

"What is there to see? That man should not be seen within a km of Swara. And if we keep this alliance then he will keep finding ways to take our Swara. And I won't let that happen," saying this Swayyam leaves from there angrily.

Rithvik who was listening to all this quietly looks at Abhi and gives him an understanding nod and leaves.

Shivaji looks at Abhi,"Abhi... I don't want you to take any decision which you may regret later. Ruhi is a nice girl and you are getting along with her quite well. So don't take hasty decision and let us talk it out first. Go and rest, we'll discuss the rest tomorrow."

Shivaji leaves from there while Abhi looks at Swara's room. He goes there and finds Rithvik and Swayyam already there, sitting on her either side whereas she lay there peacefully.

"I'm sorry Dada... This is all because of me. Just because of me, that person was able to get close to Choco pie. He used this chance to create a drift between our family. Dada... Swara is very naive. She won't understand his tricks. She believes people easily. And that bas***d is using her this weakness to manipulate her. We can't let him succeed Dada... We can't..." Rithvik says with pain clearly evident in his eyes.

Abhi and Swayyam hug him and comfort him.

Swayyam pats his head and says,"Rithu... Now is not the time to blame yourself. We should immediately try to bring our old Swara back. We have to remove the insecurity that she is feeling, so that she can come to us not that person when she is troubled."

"I agree with Swayyam. We have to deal with this matter very cautiously because now Doll had started trusting him and he can easily manipulate her against us. We have to be careful but for now we have to keep Swara as far as possible from him," Abhi suggests.

Abhi forms a plan and just then Ansh enters the room. Abhi tells him everything making him furious.

Ansh suggests getting a restraining order from Abhi dismisses they idea thinking it will affect Swara. So they decide to follow Abhi's plan.

Swara who was unaware of all the happening was peacefully sleeping with they teddy that Sanskar brought her.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

---Next morning---

Sanskar was sleeping in his room when the continuous knocking on the door woke him up. He checks the time and finds it was past 9:00 a.m. He immediately gets up and opens the door only to find a crying Ruhi with a distressed Sujata behind her.

"Ruhi... What happened bachha? Why are you crying? You're worrying me. Tell me what happened," he asks him while engulfing hey in a hug.

Ruhi cries even harder and holds onto him tightly. He looks at Sujata only to find her clueless.

He takes Ruhi inside and makes her sit on the bed and offers her water. After she calms down, he asks her again. Ruhi looks at him with teary eyes which breaks his heart.

"Ru... What happened? Why are you crying?"

"Bhai... Abhi called. He sounded very angry and he was so distant while talking to me. He also said that after yesterday night he wants to rethink about our relationship. I don't understand Bhai... I didn't even talk to him yesterday, then why is he telling such things?"

She continues crying and says,"Bhai... I love him so much. I can't live without him. I don't know what happened yesterday but please bring him back to me. I don't want to lose him Bhai."

Sujata gets angry listening to this and was about to leave but Sanskar stops her.

"Yesterday I went to Sardeshmukh house but I left after leaving Swara there. Maybe something happened after that. I'll talk to Abhi and find out what exactly happened. I feel like I'm missing something. Don't worry Ru... I'll make everything alright. Stop crying and go to the mall and do shopping. I promise I'll make everything fine," he assures her.

Ruhi hugs him and leaves the room trusting his words while Sujata thinks about something and looks at Sanskar doubtfully.

Sanskar reassures her and leaves to freshen up while Sujata calls someone and leaves the room.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Swara wakes up the next morning only to find herself in a different surrounding. She gets started and looks around the room only to find Rithvik and Swayyam sitting in the balcony drinking tea.

She looks around one more and then at her brothers.

"Dada..." she calls out.

"Choco pie..."

"Cutie..."

Both reply simultaneously.

" Where are we? And how did I come here?" she asks in confusion.

"Cutie... You are our captive now. You can't escape us. Be ready to spend the week being held hostage by us," Swayyam replies with a teasing tone.

Swara widens her eyes dramatically and looks at both of them in confusion and suspicion.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

What do you think of today's part?