Many things happen.

"Zena!"

I snapped my head at the direction of the familiar voice.

I felt a smile spread across my face as I saw Jake waving madly at us from a car, parked several meters ahead us, half of his body propped out of the wide open window.

I, Isla and Mia were in front of a cafe, on our bikes. I grinned and waved back at Jake. He didn't even bother to open the door but somehow scrambled out of the window. The back door opened and out jumped Max, grinning widely. The two of them hurried in our direction, ignoring the protests of Lyzender who was in the driver's seat. I watched with an amused smile as Lyzender banged his head on the steering wheel.

"Hello, ladies." Max winked. I rolled my eyes and Mia snorted. Jake grinned at us and gave me side hug.
"Yo, sis! Shopping?" He asked.
"Nah. Just for some buns and things." I said.

"Umm.. Where's Ethan and Blaze?" Isla asked with a hopeful look.
"Back at our apartment." Max said.
"Oh," Isla said with a disappointed look.

Hmmm.. Does she like Ethan or something?

"You coming for tonight's party?" Jake asked.

"What party?" I asked.

"Old Triz's party. It might be good." Jake said.
"You coming?" I asked.
"All the five of us are coming." Max said.
"We are also in." Isla said at once, her eyes shining.
"We are?" I and Mia asked in unison.
Isla grabbed mine and Mia's hands and gave a vigorous nod, sending us a pleading look.

"Yup, we are coming." I said with a sigh.
Jake and Max beamed.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beeeeeep!

The loud honks almost made us jump.

"Old big boss sounds really impatient." Max smirked, nodding toward Lyzender.
"Gotta go before he leaves without us."

Beeeeeeep..

"Woah! That guy has sit on the honk, hasn't he?" Mia asked, earning chuckles from us.

*******

"Do I look okay?" Isla asked for the nineteenth time, brushing her dress with a nervous look.

I groaned and Emma banged her head on the dash board of my car.
"Careful there, Missy. No damage should be done on my BoBo." I said in a stern voice.

Me, Emma, Mia, Isla and Lily were on our way to that party and Isla seemed to be really nervous. Henry and Edward said that they'd meet us there and so said Jake.

"You look gorgeous, Isle." I said.
"Beautiful." Emma added.
"Mind blowing and dazzling." Lily put in.
"Really scrumptious." Mia said with a serious face, earning giggles.

We finally reached the place and got off my car. I adjusted my jacket and smoothed my hair. I was wearing a pair of ripped jeans, an off shoulder top, a black jacket and a pair of heeled boots.

"Let's go and party, girls." Mia shrieked, throwing her hands up in the air. I shook my head at her enthusiasm and followed her inside.

"Hey, Queen!" Jake yelled, approaching us.
"Hey." I smiled, giving him a fist bump.
"The others are over there." He said, gesturing. "Let's go there."

We made our way toward Lyzender and others.
Blaze as usual was on his cell phone and Lyzender had a girl sticking to his side. That sight gave rise to an unknown feeling in the pit of my stomach. That pale haired girl was clinging to his arm like anything.