Pranksters are on Lose (2)

Lysander.

           He was dressed in a black hoodie and black trousers, a lock of his dark hair covering half of his left eye and part of his forehead, the sharp edge of his jaw visible under his hood that was pulled over his head, emerald green eyes shining.

With two or three long strides, he covered the distance between us and pulled me in to his embrace, his arms wrapped around me, pulling me tighter against him as he rested his chin on top of my head, my face buried in his chest. I closed my eyes, inhaling his familiar scent that would always leave me with a love sick smile.

"You could never keep out of trouble, can you?" Lysander muttered as we pulled away.

I smiled and shook my head. "Never."

"But, how are you here?" I asked, tilting my head to a side.

Lysander smirked as he dipped his head, brushing his lips across my forehead, making pleasant shivers run down my veins.

"The moment I heard about the prank St. Faiths played on you, I knew that you'd do something like this." Lysander said, tightening his arms around my waist, as he pulled me against him, making a soft blush dance on my cheeks. "When I suddenly found Max missing in the middle of the night and your motorcycles gone, I knew that you had done something reckless. So I barged in to your apartment with the boys and my suspicions were confirmed when it was just that weird book chick and Herbert's clone at your place."

I chuckled. That boy could never remember the names of my best friends.

"And I rushed here, looking for my silly reckless girlfriend." Lysander added. "Just in time, too. I did tell you to not do anything reckless, didn't I? But, you never listen, of course."

"So, are you gonna scold me or something?" I asked with a teasing smile.

Lysander smirked, his eyes boring in to mine. "What's the fun in that?" He asked, gently brushing his lips on my neck, making me shiver. "I'll definitely have to punish you, my ninja princess." His voice was barely audible as he whispered in my ear, his lips softly brushing the sensitive skin behind my ear, causing goosebumps on my skin.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the moment for a second as Lysander placed a soft kiss on the base of my neck.

And then, his lips gently brushed mine, a wave of electricity washing over me.

A loud cough forced us to break apart, my cheeks flaming a bright red.

"Umm... Urghh!!" Damon struggled for words as Lysander gave him a cold glare.

"What is he doing here?" Lysander asked through gritted teeth, his arm tightening around my waist as his eyes were fixed on Damon.

I sighed. "We ran in to each other." I said. "He also came to pay back Thompson."

"As much as I would like to let you guys continue all this lovey dovey stuff, I'd like to remind you people that the guards are still after us." Damon said, nervously shifting his weight from one foot to other foot as if to escape the daggers Lysander was throwing at him with his eyes.

As if in cue, we heard shouts from behind us, followed by thundering footsteps.

I shared a look with Lysander.

"Run." I said.

And the three of us dashed out of the place, Damon picking up my bagpack on the way and tossed it to me.

We ran as fast as possible, side by side until we reached the huge wall that was around the school premises.

"Leg up." I ordered as if by instinct, forgetting it was Lysander who was by my side and not Henry.