Homecoming of a friend

"LANA?!?!?!" The familiar voice of Carrie boomed around the flat as curled further into my warm, fluffy duvet.

"Lana I swear to God, get out of that pit before I find another method of waking you!" at this point, i'd usually get intimidated by Carrie's threats but today, I didn't care.

"LAN!" a male voice screamed from downstairs in our multi -story apartment. At this point I leaped up, instantly recognizing the voice of my ice cream - haired best friend Tom.

He picked me up as I leaped into his expecting arms, he'd been on tour in Europe for the past two months and i'd missed him dearly. Tom was like a big brother to me, a literal one for Carrie. Still enjoying my warm embrace, I heard Carrie say, "C'mon you two, hurry up so that Lana can go and get ready, we're going out for breakfast."

Still excited about Tom's arrival, I rushed up the stairs into our bathroom, stripping off my clothes and trusty Phandom member wristband. I'd got it as soon as Dan and Phil released the merch, thus getting the number #0008 to proudly wear on my scarred wrist.

After jumping out of the steamy bathroom, I pranced into my dark bedroom and switched on the light. I grabbed some black, ripped skinny jeans, a black tank and a black and white checkered shirt and chucked it all on, rolling up the sleeves to my elbows. While I was carefully blow drying my ice blonde, straight hair which reached about half way down my back, Tom strolled in.

"Hey!" he said cheerfully, just loud enough for me to hear him over the screeching of my hairdryer. I was satisfied with my job as I replied to him,

"I'm so happy that you're home." he sent me a wide grin as I applied light makeup to my pale face.

"Me too, I love being on tour with the guys but I love seeing you and Carrie even more." I got up and hugged him before we both descended down the stairs into the kitchen to find Carrie sipping a cup of tea.

"Let's go, losers." I said and with that we were out of the door onto the busy streets of London.

A/N: Hiiii! I'm Tash, i'm giving this a go and i'd really appreciate your support! If you have any suggestions for this story, comment or tweet me at @natashacrab or @phillygiggles (I'll see both) thanksss!!!