🌙 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 🌙

                                            🌙

"Why do we have to go to a safe house?" Alex whined. "I wanna help kick some ass."

"Because we need to keep you guys safe. Your human and Charlie said their main focus was the babies." Cordelia said.

"You, David and MJ will take Diana, James and Freddy to a safe house so they'll be safe." Kol said.

The day was a very insane one. Rebekah had only ever spoken to Charlie when it was about her father and Harper. Charlie kept trying to appeal to Rebekah to maybe get her to trust her again. Kol had been down when he realized the girl he loved was evil and there was a big chance he wouldn't get her back. And everyone else was concerned for their babies.

They had no idea how to proceed with the information Charlie told them. Vampires couldn't kill hunters because of the images they see, and one of those hunters was Harper. Cordelia's longtime best friend, sister soulmate. What was she supposed to do?

"Guys, I know everything seems bad right now, but perhaps all our problems can be solved, with a JUST DANCE OFF!" Alex said holding up the just dance game.

"I wanna play I wanna play!" Freddy said jumping up and down.

"Let's play at the safe house everyone."

They got a witch to cloak the house so no one would know their location. Everyone was worried about what was supposed to happen.

"Someone needs to stay with them in case something happens." Cordelia said.

"We can take turns." Kol suggested in his still upset mood.

"I shall go first. No harm will come to them Cordelia, you have my word." Elijah swore.

"Thank you Elijah. You guys stay safe." Cordelia said hugging Alex, David and her sister.

Coming home it was late at night and they were all exhausted. Klaus took Cordelia upstairs to put her mind at ease as Kol plopped himself down on the couch. Rebekah kicked Charlie out immediately.

"I figured maybe—" Charlie got cut off from Rebekah slamming the door in her face.

She sighed and poured herself a drink before handing one to Kol.

"You should take it easy on her." Kol muttered.

"I should kill her."

"At least you're girlfriend isn't an evil hunter."

"No just the daughter of one."

"You've got a point."

"I am sorry Kol. About Harper." Rebekah said laying her head down on his shoulder.

"Perhaps there's still something I can do." Kol said getting up after a moment.

"What are you doing?" Rebekah asked.

"I'll be back later." He rushed out the door.

***

Upstairs in the Mikaelson home was Cordelia and Klaus. She laid her head down on his chest as multiple thoughts ran through her head.

"You don't think we'll have to kill her do you?" She asked in a low voice.

"I hope not love."

"I mean, she's my best friend in the whole world. I can't imagine her wanting to hurt me."

Klaus ran his fingers through her golden locks as she spoke what she was thinking.

"What do you think our future looks like?" She asked.

"You are my future darling."

"Aw Santa Klaus you're sweet."

"I picture us maybe somewhere in New Orleans. Either in the house we have there for everyone or in a house next them. I picture you as my beautiful queen, doing what you love, and our children being the most amazing and intelligent kids in the town. And us, happy, together." Klaus said closing his eyes.

She smiled. "What else?"

"I picture you, writing. With your sister, you're very good at it. Rebekah and Kol find happiness and as does Elijah. Diana and James get the best schools and whatever they want, but are raised to be good humble people just like their mother. And Alex would probably be crying because he's happy everyone else is happy."

Cordelia laughed. "I like that picture."

"It won't always be like this, I promise you darling. We will get our future, and won't have to worry about things like this." He hugged her tightly.

"I know. Thank you, I love you." She kissed him lovingly.

"I love you, always and forever."

***

Kol roamed the streets looking for Harper. He grabbed the same witch who performed the cloaking spell to perform a location spell.

She ended up being at a bar, surprisingly alone. He walked in there hopeful, and with a heavy heart. Once he caught sight of her his heart melted, just like every time he saw her.

He saw her dark hazel brown eyes and her wavy golden brown hair. She turned around and smiled to him, and it was like he fell in love all over again.

"Harper." He said sitting down next to her.

"Hi Kol." She smiled.

"Why are you doing such things? Do you not love Cordelia and Rebekah? Do you not love me?" He asked fearfully.

"Oh Kol. Sweet and handsome Kol. How could I love such a disgusting and evil creature?" She said grabbing his face with her hands gently.

She had a smile on her face but a different demeanor. This wasn't the Harper he knew.

"What?"

"I don't think you understand how dangerous your family is."

"And if I were dangerous darling? Would you be scared of me?"

"I've never been afraid of you Kol. But I am afraid of the things you've done." She leaned into him and cupped his face with her hands again. He leaned into her soft touch as he let his guard down. "You're family is evil. There's no fixing you. There's not enough love in the world."

He felt safe in her arms again before feeling a blinding pain in his stomach. He widened his eyes and looked down when he realized she had stabbed him with a stake. He looked up into her eyes and saw no love, no remorse. No emotion.

"Stop trying to appeal to my better nature . This is me now. Accept it, just like your fate." She kissed his cheek and twisted the stake in his stomach as he struggled staying up right.

She walked away and he groaned at the stake in his stomach. He gasped a little a breathed heavily as he took the stake out. He yelped in pain and threw the stake in the floor.

Coming here tonight had proved something he didn't want to believe. Harper was gone, he wasn't going to get her back.

And it would end in either his death, or hers.

🌙

Can Harper plz stop hurting my baby's heart. Cuz it hurts me too 😢 please like and comment for suggestions and I hope you enjoyed ❤️🌙✨😘