🌙 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 🌙

I just realized I didn't update yesterday, that's my bad. Enjoy🌹

                                             🌙

🌙

Klaus came down the stairs with the same look on his face. He was angry, and hurt. He didn't know why. They weren't together.

So why did he feel so damn bad.

He sat on the same couch as Kol but farther away. He looked over to Klaus before looking back to the T.V.

"Want to talk about it?" Kol asked hesitantly.

"No."

Kol pursed his lips and nodded. Awkward silence filled the air. He had never wanted to comfort his brother before. But lately with Cordelia around, they had gotten along a lot more.

"I'm sorry." He said awkwardly.

"For what?" Klaus said confused.

"That she kissed someone else."

Klaus furrowed his eyebrows and looked over to his brother.

"Why the hell should I care?"

"Because you do." Kol said knowingly.

Klaus didn't respond and looked forward again. He masked his face and emotions, but Kol knew it bothered him.

Kol sighed and scooted closer to him. He felt incredibly uncomfortable. He's not one for emotions or comforting people.

He raised his hand in the air a patted his shoulder twice. "There there."

Klaus looked at him like he was crazy.

"You can do it. Chase the light at the end of the tunnel." He said putting a fist up in the air. "Don't give up."

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I don't know." Kol waves his arms around. "I'm not good at this. And I'm sure as hell not going to hug you. I'm trying to make you feel better about it."

"I appreciate your attempts brother." Klaus said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"No problem."

A second later Rebecca came in with Cordelia with her. The second Klaus saw her he got up and walked upstairs.

He didn't say anything or look at anyone. He just left. Cordelia felt bad. Rebecca didn't tell her Klaus saw her kiss Ben. She figured they would figure it out amongst themselves.

"Is he okay?" She asked.

"He's fine darling. Come sit." Kol said gesturing next to him.

Rebecca had texted Kol about the situation and chose to try and comfort Cordelia instead. She rested her head against his shoulder and Rebecca did the same to her. She was tired and just wanted to sleep.

But she enjoyed moments like these with the family.

******

Three days had gone by and Klaus didn't change his acts. He was a jerk to everyone. Especially Cordelia. She didn't understand why he was acting so cold.

But she hated it.

She had just gotten talked to by him for leaving a couple dishes out. She was to upset to say anything that she went upstairs to Kol's room.

It was always so dirty in there. She hated cleaning it but it would keep her distracted for a while.

"Alright you horses ass. Obviously this isn't going to pan out the way I wanted it to." Rebecca said.

"What are you talking about?"

"I've had about enough of your rudeness to that girl. Now sit down so I can tell you what happened." She ordered.

This family drove her so crazy sometimes.