🌙 𝙞'𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 🌙

🌙

"How's my best bitch?!" Harper Flynn yelled as she walked into the Mikaelson home.

"H!"

"D!"

Harper was wearing a black angel costume to match Cordelia but also her personality. It was perfect.

"Happy 22nd D! We are going to have the best time. It's weird that it's not actually Halloween or your birthday but I'm not going to adventure date block you so here!" Harper said handing her a present.

"Ooh presents!"

"Not until later angel!" Rebecca said grabbing the present away from her. "Hello Harper. Listen I was thinking we start a little group between us girls. It'll be a nice bonding thing."

"1. That sounds great. And 2. Why did you take my present?" She whined.

"Because there is a specific time for presents. I planned this party so we will be following the party rules."

"Isn't my sister a blast?" Kol said walking up.

"Kol." Harper said smiling.

"Hello there." He walked you her to give her a big kiss and hug.

"You'll have to open mine now since they'll go bad soon." Kol said handing her box of cookies with a bow on it.

"Sugar Cookies!" Cordelia yelled exclaimed. She didn't even care how loud she was. Sugar cookies to her were the greatest thing in the world.

"Terrible wrapping skills so the bow was all I could do, but happy birthday angel." Kol said kissing her forehead and giving her a hug before grabbing Harper's hand and walking away to a corner.

Cordelia was happier with the Mikaelsons than she ever was in New York. She knew she was supposed to be here. This was her home.

"Present time!" Rebecca said after they ate the cake.

"Yay finally."

Cordelia went over to the table and pondered which present to open first. Then a present on the table started to move.

"Woah." They all said moving back.

"Oh that's the one it was in." Kol said moving closer.

"What's in that box?" Klaus asked.

Cordelia gasped loudly. She turned around to face Kol. "You didn't." She smiled.

"Yes, yes I did." Kol smiled back. "We did actually." He held onto Harper's hand as they smiled widely.

"Kol I swear to god you will be my favorite if that is what I think it is." Cordelia smiled.

"Well then Klaus can suck it because I got you a, drum roll please....." he opened the box to reveal, "a dog!"