🌙 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 🌙

🌙

Over the next three weeks Klaus and Cordelia grew closer. They just seemed to be drawn to each other. Klaus had never been so relaxed with a person he had only met in a short amount of time.

He enjoyed it immensely. Except when she called him 'Santa Klaus'. She thought it was hilarious. Whenever she laughed about it, he found himself smiling to.

Today was Saturday, her day off. There was something about Klaus that made her feel something. As close as she was to him, she still had trust issues. Ben sort of ruined relationships for her.

But Klaus was fun to hand around. He was the only one besides Elijah he could speak French to. Her, Rebecca and Kol and gotten pretty close too. Elijah wasn't around as much because he had business to take care of. But she enjoyed all of their company.

"Are you up darling?" A voice called.

"Je suis maintenant." 'I am now.' She called back.

"Darling you know we don't speak French."

"Je suis à moitié endormi et à moitié français. Que voulez-vous que je fasse?"

"She said, 'I'm half asleep and half French. What do you expect me to do?'" Rebecca said coming in behind Kol.

"How did you know that?" He asked.

"I asked Elijah to teach me so I can speak to her properly when she speaks French."

"That's smart. I haven't the patience for that."

"Ce n'est pas si difficile Kol." Cordelia mumbled.

"She said, 'it's not that hard Kol' then she turned around."

"I got that part Rebecca thank you."

She scowled at him.

"Pas de combat." 'No fighting.' Cordelia mumbled again.

"I didn't catch that one Lia can you say that again? I'm still learning."

"I said no fighting." She said getting up. "What did you guys need?"

"Want to go an an adventure?" Kol asked.

"Toujours." 'Always.' She said.

"Good. We're going out of town to see what we find. Care to join us?" Rebecca asked.

"What kind of adventure is this?" She asked even though she started to get ready.

"Arcades, movies, running in the woods, going to shops. Things like that."

"And bars. We're going to need alcohol in this adventure." Kol said.

"My day off and you guys are going to get me drunk. Sounds fun. I'm in."

Rebecca clapped her hands and Kol smirked. All three of them walked out of the room to start their adventure. Cordelia was nervous at first, but she really liked that she was so close with the family already.