🌙 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 🌙

                                           🌙

They were huddled to the floor.

Not in danger, in a group hug. Cordelia had came back into her body, conquering her fear of death, and seeing her mom.

Klaus was finally able to think straight. With Cordelia back their bond was active and he felt whole again. Like his mind pieced back together.

Elijah was standing off to the side as the family cried into their group hug.

"Elijah you have to join." Rebecca whined.

"I'm not one to join group hugs."

"I literally just died." Cordelia complained.

Elijah glared at the family before removing his jacket and hesitantly going to the floor and joining in the group hug.

"We look like a flock of birds." He commented.

"Oh stop your whining Elijah." Rebecca scolded.

"So what happened? How are you back love?" Kol asked after they were all seated on the couch. Klaus didn't let go of her hand once.

As they held hands he felt warm sparks between the two, but tries to ignore it.

Cordelia explained everything to them. How she met her mom again, how the ancestor that helped her was named Rebecca, how she was a special vampire, how her and Klaus were bonded and how her mother was sending her a surprise soon.

Well that makes more sense. Klaus thought.

"She said she'll continue to watch over me, and that when my 'present' comes, that she hopes I won't be mad at her." She finished explaining.

"What do you think the present is?" Kol asked.

"I'm not sure. But I'm back in my body and I missed you guys like crazy, but I'm really tired."

"Naturally, you were being pulled between the land of life and death, pushing you to make a decision. You must be exhausted. Siblings stop pestering the poor girl and let her get her sleep." Elijah said.

Rebecca and Kol pouted at the words but were so happy to have her back.

She gave each of three one last big hug before interlocking her hands with Klaus and returning upstairs with him. Getting into his room he latched onto her immediately. He hugged her tightly.

The second they touched they felt closer to each other. She could feel their bond coming through to bind their lives together. They were soulmates who would love only each other.

"Cory?"

"Yes?"

"Do you feel that?"

She had. He knew she did. "I do. It's kind of scary."

"Well that's dramatic." Klaus said.

Cordelia laughed. "My mother also said that she left something for me and that it's finding it's way to me. I wonder what she meant."

"Whatever it is I hope it's good. I'm so happy your back love." Klaus said as he kissed her sweetly.

He then moved to turn the radio on and pulled her to stand on the bed.

"Que faites-vous?" 'What are you doing?' She chuckled.

"Shh." He wrapped his arms around her and she did the same.

An old song came on called, Beautiful Dreamer. (An: listen to that while you read the nest part.). (if you want)

"C'est une jolie chanson." She whispered. 'This is a pretty song.'

'Beautiful Dreamer.
Wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops,
Are awaiting thee.'

Cordelia felt her bond with Klaus. She knew that they were both happy and content. Not needing to be anywhere else.

'Sound of the rude world.
Heard in the day.
Led by the moonlight.
Have all passed away.'

She had already knew that she was meant to be with Klaus, but this bond made everything seem more real.

'Beautiful Dreamer
Queen of my song
List' while I woo thee
With soft melody'

Klaus had now started to sing lightly. Which surprised Cordelia because he had a nice singing voice that she had never heard before.

'Gone are the cares of
Life's busy throng
Beautiful Dreamer
Awake unto me'

They were both happy, that she was back in her lovers arms, in her rightful home.

Beautiful Dreamer
Awake unto me'

                                 ***************

Yay she's back. Finally! We all know the Mikaelsons would be lost without her. I love that song so much. Like and comment for suggestions and I hope you enjoyed ❤️