🌙 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 🌙

                                            🌙

"D! I love this song did you know that I love this song?"

"Yeah H you know why? Because I love it too!"

The girls were dancing and being crazy all around. Cordelia cursed herself for drinking since she was supposed to go full grandma mode and protect Harper.

But the dancing seemed like so much fun she couldn't help but join. What made it so much better was that Klaus and Kol were there.

Oh no. Klaus and Kol were there. What are they doing here? Cordelia thought.

She tripped a little as she made her way over to them. She thought this was funny and burst out giggling.

"Whoops." She snickered.

Klaus widened his eyes as he saw Cordelia walking towards him and Kol (who was already making his way towards Harper). Klaus was originally going to be mad that Cordelia was even here, drunk and unprotected.

But then he realized the joy in his heart from the from the fact that he missed her so much and got over it.

"Santa Klaus! What are you doing here?" She tried saying slowly but ended up slurring.

"Looking for you obviously." He smiled. "Come on love let's go home."

"Pourquoi? Je m'amuse tellement." 'Why? I'm having so much fun.'

Now Klaus knew definitely had to get her home. She only spoke French this way when she was close to passing out drunk, flustered, rambling, or half asleep.

"Oh! Vous et Kol devriez venir à notre soirée pyjama!" 'Oh! You and Kol should come to our sleepover!'

"I don't think Harper wou— and oh look at that."

They both turned their heads to see Kol and Harper making out aggressively in the corner.

"Should I go punch Kol for taking advantage of your friend?"

"Oh non croyez-moi, elle n'est probablement même pas ivre. Cette fille a l'estomac de fer." 'Oh no trust me she is probably not even drunk. That girl has an iron stomach.'

Klaus nodded his head and hugged Cordelia tightly. She immediately hugged back and he kissed the top of her head.

"Look Nik I can do that too now." Kol said as grabbed Harpers shoulders and kissed her head making a 'mwah' sound.

The group laughed as Cordelia started walking out of the bar.

"Où va l'amour?" 'Where are you going love?' Klaus asked.

"Chez Harper. Pour notre soirée pyjama. Duh." 'To Harper's. For our sleepover. Duh.'

Harper to looked to Kol and he made a 'why not' face and walked off with his arm around her shoulder.

Klaus looked at his girlfriend, his brother and his newly found girl and wondered how he got here. How he got so close with his family. How he was so out of his comfort zone.

How he was able to talk to any family member and able to see any human without wanting to rip their necks out. How he got to the mindset where so many people cared. As he searched for the answer his mind came up with one word. A name. Her.

Cordelia.

******

❤️