🌙 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 🌙

                                             🌙

"YOU ARE THE DANCING QUEEN!"

"YOUNG AND SWEET!"

"ONLY SEVENTEEEEEEEEEEN."

Harper, Cordelia, Kol and Klaus all sung together. They were in there house with no sense of boundary or how they got here in the first place.

"Americans make such great songs sometimes eh brother?" Kol asked.

"Yes they do!" Klaus replies. Even being a vampire the two were completely hammered. He took off his shirt to wrap it around his head. "Look! I'm a dancing queen!"

"I want to be a dancing queen!" Kol said as he followed in taking his shirt off.

The two girls laughed at there boyfriends and sat down on the couch to settle down.

"OOH YOU CAN DANCE!"

"YOU CAN JIVE!"

"HAVING THE TIME OF YOUR LIIIIIIIIIFE!"

Cordelia started laughing hysterically. Klaus turned towards the girl.

"Oh you think that's hilarious wait until you hear me singing that one song your always going on about."

"No Klaus. Don't." She said before going into another fit of giggles.

"You are....my fire."

"I love this song!" Kol exclaimed as he joined Klaus singing.

"My one....desire. Believe.... when I say. I want it that way."

Klaus made his way over to the girls as they still had their shirts on their heads so they could all dance.

"Are you ready?" He asked. But she was still to bust laughing.

"TELL ME WHY!" Klaus started.

"No." Cordelia laughed.

"AINT NOTHING BUT A HEARTACHE!"

"TELL ME WHY!"

"AINT NOTHING BUT A MISTAKE!" Harper joined.

"TELL ME WHY!"

"I NEVER WANT TO HEAR YOU SAY"

"You have to sing." Klaus shook. Cordelia took a deep breath from laughing before smiling widely.

"I WANT IT THAT WAY!"

"There we go."

            __________________________

They were all in their new fort. Made of various pillows and blankets. A fan nearby to keep them cool.

Harper and Cordelia were sitting cross cross applesauce listening intently and Kol had his head on his brothers shoulder.

"He was terrible. I had broken a vase and I knew I was in trouble. The second my dad walked in I knew. But then Kol comes saying it was him. He took the blame and the beating." Klaus said.

"You were worth it brother."

"You were just a kid." Harper said.

"I'm so glad that you guys are so close." Cordelia said with tears in her eyes.

"I am too."

"As am I."

The two were staring very closely before they both burst into tears and gripped onto each other for dear life.

"I love you brother!" Klaus yelled.

"I love you too brother!"

"Group hug!" Harper yelled as her and Cordelia started crying too.

             ________________________

"Argh. Ahh. Why?"

"Oh my freaking gosh."

"What?"

"I said would you like some aspirin darling? You've been mumbling about your headache for quite some time now." Klaus asked.

Cordelia lifted her head to see various blankets and pillows, a shirtless Kol and a passed out Harper. Hovering above her was her Klaus also without a shirt.

"Where the heck am I?" She said high pitched.

"At Harper's. We all had an 'ultimate sleepover' you called it. Lots of fun. And drinking."

"Agh why does this always happen? I don't even like drinking."

"Yes you do. Otherwise you wouldn't have done it." Harper mumbled with her eyes still closed.

"You made dancing seem so fun. That is peer pressure."

"It is not"

"Yes I feel very pressured I'm far too sensitive." Cordelia moaned.

"Hey you were on—ah fuck I shouldn't have yelled." Harper threw her head back while putting a hand to her forehead.

"Stop. With. All. The. Talking." Kol said waking up.

"Sorry." They all said in unison.

"Uh about all the bonding we did last night." Klaus started.

"We shall never speak of it." Kol interrupted.

"Got it." They said all together again before going back to sleep.

************************

I love them so much. Please like and comment for suggestions.❤️