🌙 𝙛*𝙘𝙠 𝙄'𝙢 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙮 🌙

                                       🌙

"Okay little guy what do you want to do first?" Alex Ron asked.

Him, his husband David, Kol, Klaus and Elijah were watching Freddy Jr. while his mom and the girls went out for a sister bonding night.

"Do you have action figures?" The little boy asked.

"Uh."

"Do you have comics books?"

"Well uh."

"Let's play tag!" Little Freddy asked.

"What?" Kol asked.

"Tag your it!" Freddy Jr. tagged Kol on his shoulder and ran away.

All the men looked at Kol's stunned face and laughed.

"You have to chase us now. But not in your vampire way." David told him.

"Wha—" he started.

But the boy's had already started to disappear.

***

Cordelia dragged them all to the famous club in Mystic Falls so they could have a good time.

The only single ones left were Rebecca and MJ. Rebecca said this was going to be a great way to meet someone.

"Are you sure a bar is the best place to meet someone?" MJ asked sheepishly.

"Yes. Does it bother you that I could meet someone in a public place? That is where most people meet people you know." Rebecca snapped.

"Just a question." MJ said scared.

"Hey there's no need for that Bex." Cordelia said, trying to calm them all down.

"Let's get some drinks huh?" Harper suggested.

"Oh that sounds great!" Cordelia said, happy that Harper was trying.

"On you MJ since your the new sister?" Harper asked.

"Uh well actually I'm a little tight on mon—" MJ started.

"Great! Thanks so much." Harper said grabbing Rebecca's hand and walking to the bar.

"They don't seem to like me very much. Or at all. Maybe I should just leave I'd rather be with Freddy anyways." MJ suggested.

"No, no it'll work out. I'll talk to them, they can just be very overprotective of me. That's all. Just a little while longer, please?" Cordelia asked.

"Alright. I did come here for a family. I'll stay a little while longer."

"Yay." Cordelia clapped her hands and brought her over to the girls.

"Ladies, MJ came here for a family and I would have thought you two would be nicer to her. Now apologize."

Rebecca looked to Harper before they both rolled their eyes.

"Sorry MJ." They both muttered.

"I'll take what I can get. Now let's drink." Cordelia said.

The entire night MJ felt left out by Harper and Rebecca. As they danced they sort of pushed her to the side, making her feel unwelcome.

All she wanted right now was to be home with Freddy. She wasn't having much fun at all.

They settled down and sat at a table. They were all sweaty and tired from dancing, but all of them except for MJ seemed to be having fun.

It was then Harper and Rebecca made her night more unpleasant.

"So MJ. How did you find Cordelia exactly?" Rebecca asked.

"What do you do for a living?" Harper asked.

"Where is your father now?"

"Who is Freddy's father?"

"Why aren't you married?"

"Well." MJ started.

"Well what?" Rebecca mocked rather rudely.

"My father told me how to find Cordelia, I'm a writer, my father is dead, and Freddys dad isn't in the picture." MJ explained, even though she knew she didn't have to.

"What are you guys doing?" Cordelia muttered.

"And Freddy's dad? Where is he?" Rebecca asked. "Why isn't he in the picture?"

"He isn't a very nice man." MJ said, she began to feel herself grow angry.

"He isn't a very nice man she says. What did he do that made him a not so nice man?" Harper asked smirking with Rebecca.

"Not that's it is any of your business. But Freddys dad was my boyfriend in high school. A couple years into our relationship he grew aggressive and I broke up with him. He didn't take it very well and one night at a party he drugged me and took me to his room, against my will. That's how Freddy was conceived and that's why his father's not in the picture." MJ said getting even madder.

Rebecca and Harper's faces fell when they heard her say that.

"Again this isn't any of your business. I like to think that I am nice person and that I do my absolute best to raise my son to my abilities as a lonely single mother and I came here for a family, just one sister, not two assholes who would pester me about my last life all night. I'm sorry Cordelia but I need to go." She stood up and walked away as the girls stood there in shock.

Cordelia looked to Harper and Rebecca with tears in her eyes as they looked to MJ's empty seat.

"What the hell? I asked you two here to get along with her not be complete jerks! All you two did was chase away my last living blood family member and make complete asses of yourselves!" Cordelia said slamming her chair in and walking away as well.

__________________

Whoa heavy stuff. I did not like Harper or Rebecca at all in this chapter. MJ and Cordelia's past make me upset since their such sweethearts 😢 Please like and comment for suggestions and I hope you enjoyed ❤️✨