🌙 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧 🌙

🌙

Five months of therapy, apologizing to the family repeatedly, and cuddling with Nick the dog, Cordelia had been doing better than ever. Her mental health was great, her relationship was stronger, her babies were okay, and most of all, MJ was happy. Elijah made her happy. Rebekah was also happy. Kol was still sleeping around and getting drunk off his ass every day. But he was tolerable and manageable.

Currently, Cordelia wandered the rooftop with Klaus, messing around and eating foods. He carried her over her shoulder and they sat down to admire the beautiful streets of Paris.

"I've missed you dearly." Klaus said, kissing her cheek.

"I missed you too, I still do." Her voice, slightly sad.

"Hey do not feel bad, you hear me?" He lifted her chin as he felt her guilt. It quickly turned back to happiness when he kissed her.

He was incredibly happy he could finally feel her again. There was no block door in the way, it was just her.

"Happy early birthday." He pulled out a gorgeous locket.

"Santa Klaus this is beautiful." She put it on immediately.

"Remember our first date?"

"Where I first kissed you." She laughed at the memory.

<memory>

Klaus and Cordelia felt the sparks when they kissed. They were perfectly in sync with each other. They were currently laying on the back on the blanket, watching the sunset.

"You know, I've wanted to do that for a long time." Klaus admitted.

"I have to."

"We should go somewhere." He said suddenly.

"Where?"

"Anywhere."

<>

"Then you whisked me away to Paris."

<memory>

"Cory, look! I'm skating! I'm an elegant ice dancer!"

<>

She smiled again fondly.

"That crazy day when we slow danced at the train station for your birthday to find David and Alex, and then your long lost sister."

"That was a crazy day." She giggled.

<memory>

"First, we make up stories about these people."

"Yay."

"Oh what about him, he's looking around for someone." Cordelia said acknowledging a tall man in a coat who looked anxious to find the person he was looking for.