🌙 𝙨𝙤 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 🌙

                                            🌙

Klaus woke up with someone in his arms. He started to freak out until he notices the mop of curly dirty blonde hair.

Him and Cordelia had stayed up watching Disney movies, per her request, and he fell asleep in her room.

Klaus found himself growing closer to the girl every day. He didn't like that he was. She has been cheated on. He was a vampire. She would never want to be with someone like him.

Maybe he should push her away. It would be better for the both of them. She doesn't need someone like me in her life. He thought.

He looked down at the peaceful girl and smiled softly. He detached himself from her and walked to his room.

*****

Cordelia woke up with no one by her side. She could have sworn someone was there. She shook it off and went to shower. It was still pretty early so she went downstairs to make Kol and Rebecca breakfast.

Klaus and Elijah never ate breakfast, so Cordelia made it just for the three of them.

There was no cleaning for her today. She had done a good job at keeping the house clean. As her and the family grew closer, they felt bad about having her clean the house.

She always had to reassure them it was fine. She was getting paid, and getting a great place to live in.

When Klaus came down the stairs he had a blank expression on his face.

"Bonjour Klaus." 'Good morning Klaus.' She said as he came in.

He didn't even look at her. He grabbed his jacket and walked outside.

"What was that about?" Rebecca asked as she came down the stairs smelling the breakfast.

"I don't know. Did I do something?" She asked rubbing the hibiscus on her hand.

"Yes you most certainly did." Kol said coming down the stairs practically floating in the air. "You made the best bloody breakfast ever."

Cordelia rolled her eyes and served them plates. She couldn't help but worry that she did something.

Elijah walked into the room and saw Cordelia and his two siblings eating together.

"Miss Evanson do you like reading?" He asked.

"Beaucoup." 'Very much.' She said.

"Nous avons une bibliothèque dans la maison dont j'ai oublié de vous parler. Vous êtes les bienvenus à tout moment." 'We have a library in the house I forgot to tell you about. You are welcome to it anytime.' He said.

"Vraiment?" 'Really?' She asked ecstatically.

He nodded his head smiling slightly at her enthusiasm.

"Can I go now?" She asked.

"Of course." He said leading her to the library.

Maybe a good read was what she needed to distract herself from Klaus and the weird hurt gut feeling she felt.