🌙 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 🌙

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 20k I LOVE YOU GUYS.    ❤️✌🏽✨

                                      🌙

                🌙

"So let me get this right." Klaus started.

Literally everyone that lived in the house, - and Harper - , insisted that they go to the insemination. Cordelia didn't understand why since it was a short procedure.

"You hugged this man twice." Klaus said, pointing to one finger. "You let him tattoo your upper stomach." He pointed to another finger. "Your naming the child after him if it's a boy, and he is here right now."

Cordelia nodded her head timidly as they all turned their heads to the bald man with tattoos everywhere.

"Hi." He said in a slightly gruff voice. "I'm James, you can call me Archer." He smiled and waved.

"Well hello there Archer." Alex said sweetly.

Harper, MJ, Rebecca, Alex and Freddy all thought Archer was cool.

"Okay Santa Klaus don't worry. He is a very nice man and he didn't see anything. Plus, look at the cool tattoo." Cordelia said lifting her shirt.

Klaus looked to the tattoo and thought that it was very interesting.

"It is alright I guess." He said looking to the side.

Cordelia - and everyone - knew that he loved it.

"Hello Miss Evanson, oh and everyone. How are we feeling today?" The Doctor said walking in.

Everyone responded to the doctor their different feels for the day.

"Actually I was asking mom over here." The doctor laughed.

"She called me mom." Cordelia smiled excitedly.

They all smiled to the cute lovable girl as the doctor moved over to her chart.

"I'm just going to do some checkups and then everyone will have to leave the room as I perform the procedure."

"Sounds great." They all nodded in general agreement.

"Good luck darling. You'll be just fine I promise." Klaus reassured after he felt her nervousness.

"Merci bébé." She smiled. 'Thank you baby.'

"Can I actually have a minute?" Cordelia said after everyone left the room.

"Of course. I'll be right back." The doctor said leaving her.

Cordelia took a deep breath and looked to the plate. She felt like Phoebe in Friends when  she was about to get the same insemination.

"Hey guys. What's up?" She awkwardly waved to the plate. "So, some of you are going to make it, and others aren't. I promise that I'll try to make a good home for you for nine months. And that when you come out, me and everyone in that house are going to love you so much. Your going to make a lot of people happy."

She wiped the tears from under her eyes and took a deep breath. Everything had started to set in as she realized what she was about to do. She was going to freak out before she realized that her speech was true.

That kid was going to make a lot of people happy. And she was going to love it with all her heart.

******

"How do you feel darling? Are you comfortable?" Klaus asked as soon as they got home.

"Yes I'm okay. I'm just going to let gravity do the trick." She said laying upside down on the couch.

"Mkay. Me Harper and MJ are going to hang out in my room." Rebecca said.

"Actually me and Kol are going to take a walk around the park." Harper said grabbing Kol's hand, interlocking their fingers, and walking out after saying bye to everyone.

"Okay, me and MJ then."

"Actually I was hoping Miss Jones could accompany me in the library. There's a typewriter in there that I thought you would enjoy." Elijah said looking to MJ.

"A typewriter?! Oh my gosh yes of course I can't wait." MJ said excitedly walking over to Elijah.

"Well I'm all alone then." Rebecca said crossly.

"I'll hang out with you. I have action figures." Freddy said in his baby voice.

"Can we join?" Alex asked.

Rebecca smiled to the small child and men, and grabbed Freddy's tiny hand and Alex's big one.

"I would love to play with you Teddy. And you too Alex." They walked away together holding hands and David smiled at his childish husband as he followed.

"So Teddy is sticking then huh?" Cordelia said upside down.

"Yep. I would feel bad but Teddy is such a cute name." Klaus said picking up Nick the dog.

"Your so cute Santa Klaus." Cordelia smiled to them.

"I still don't like this dog." He said, making sure he was hugging the dog tightly so it didn't feel bad when he said that.

"Hey Klaus."

"Yes love?"

She smiled to her love, then in the direction where the family left, then back to Klaus.

"I love you. Just wanted you to know."

Klaus smiled widely. He didn't understand why he always immediately felt so happy whenever she said those words. He hugged Nick the Dog tighter and kissed Cordelia as she was upside down.

"Well I love you too."

_______________________

Stop that's cute oh my gosh. HAPPY 60th CHAPTER!! Anyways there's only a couple more chapters of ACT THREE left and I'm excited but also sad because there's only one more act left after this one and I love this book. Anyways please like and comment for suggestions (or don't that's okay) and I hope you enjoyed ❤️✨