🌙 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚:𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧 🌙

🌙

Two years later

Halloween was here! Cordelia's birthday. The family of course threw a giant party. But not too big. Cordelia woke up with stomach pains that she quickly shook off. She'd been having Braxton Hicks for a while now and been taken to the hospital constantly.

"Good morning, love!" Klaus greeted his wife with kisses.

"Mm good morning." Cordelia smiled.

"Time to get dressed."

Cordelia was Cinderella, Klaus was the prince, Elijah and his wife, MJ were Aladdin and Jasmine, Freddy was Abu, Rebekah was Merida and her wife Charlie was the bear, the twins were Iron Man and Pepper, Alex and David were Eric and Ariel (against David's will), and Kol walked in dressed as Superman.

"Kol, the theme is Disney, not DC."

"The theme was for me to look amazing. Have you seen how tight this thing is?" Then he whispered and made an 'okay' sign with his fingers, "sexy."

"He's not wrong." Alex said, fixing his red wig.

Cordelia laughed and walked down the stairs with Klaus's help. He wasn't as overbearing with this pregnancy as he was the first time.

He was worse.

It was his child she was carrying after all. The child he never thought he'd get to have. But here she was, due any moment. He couldn't be happier.

Cordelia winced a little and grabbed her stomach. Klaus turned around faster than the speed of light and asked what's wrong.

"Oh it's nothing- darling, I promise. It's just Braxton Hicks." Cordelia smiled, waving him off.

"That's it, we're going to the hospital."

They family- even the babies- groaned at the same time.

"No hospital." Kol and Rebekah said.

"Fine, when my wife dies- I'm sure you'll all be very happy." Klaus sarcastically told them.

"Don't be so dramatic, Niklaus." Elijah chuckled.

Then Cordelia looked down to the wet spot underneath her. "Whoops."

"Ooh, Deedee, you're leaking." Kol pointed out.

"OH MY- OH MY GOD!" Klaus freaked out.

"Oh yeah look at that." Cordelia looked down again.

Klaus took control. "Okay people- code red! Everyone in their respective cars now!" Then he lowered his voice and spoke to Cordelia. "Darling, what I need you to do is relax, everything is going to be okay, and I love you."

"I love you too, Santa Klaus." Cordelia chuckled as she was led outside.

Hours of cramps, screaming, and freaking out (Klaus), baby girl Mikaelson was finally born. The family came into the room and saw Cordelia smiling at Klaus, who was admiring his new born daughter.

"God, she's gorgeous." Rebekah awed.

"Everyone," Klaus introduced.

"Meet Kiernan Lily Mikaelson." They all smiled widely. "Our light."

and the story of the beauty and the beast, is at its end
as he was a beast, no longer

❤️

oof y'all. Idk what to even-
I've been writing this book for like a year, and it's finally done. I'm bouta 😭
I'm very happy people like this book so much, there will be two other books as I said, but for Delia and Klaus, they got their happy ending.

Also: Lily is Harper's middle name, that's why.

thanks for reading, check out my profile if you want

love you 😘

🎉 You've finished reading 🌙 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐬 🌙 | n ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟsᴏɴ ᵃᵘ¹ 🎉