🌙 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 🌙

🌙

Time jump😚again

"Are you nervous?" Rebekah asked.

"Probably never been so nervous about anything in my life." Cordelia deep breathed.

"You look absolutely gorgeous." Charlie complimented.

"I agree." Caroline Forbes smiled.

"Thank you guys. Whoo." She feels breathed and fumbled with her locket. "Only a couple more minutes."

"To pass the time, I wanted to give you something." Caroline said Rebekah. "I know it's a day for Cordelia, but I can't really hang onto it much longer."

Rebekah gasped lightly when she pulled out the cure for vampirism. "Where did you get this?"

"Super long Katherine-killing story. But me and Stefan don't want it, and we think you deserve it. If you want it, of course."

"Caroline I don't know how to thank you." She took it hesitantly.

Caroline smiled and waved it off as no big deal. Then the clock ticked and it was time. They stepped out of the empty train and the music started.

They all stood here, in the empty train station that had beautiful lights and flowers everywhere (thanks to Alex.). Klaus turned around and his entire face lit up when he saw her in her dress beautiful floral dress. Elijah walked her down the aisle, then stood behind Klaus to be his best man. Kol would officiate the wedding. MJ was Cordelia's maid of honor, Rebekah, Charlie, and Caroline behind her. Stefan stood in the audience as Caroline's date, feeling slightly awkward, as he never thought he'd find himself here.

Elijah kissed Cordelia's cheek lightly and left her with his brother. Klaus smiled widely, like a child, and Cordelia laughed.

"Dearly beloved- and Stefan- we are gathered here today to join my brother, and my dearest friend, together in marriage. Have the two of you got vows?" Kol started.

"Yes um," Cordelia cleared her throat. "Klaus, you were the first thing I really saw, after one of the worst days in my life. Then I continued to see you, for all my other terrible days. You've stood by me for everything, loved me through the chaos, and given me light at the end of a very long tunnel. I love you more than words, and I'm incredibly grateful to be bonded to you."

"Dammit." Rebekah said as she cried.

Klaus wiped his eyes to appear macho and Kol did the same. "Cordelia," he stopped for a second. "Quand je t'ai rencontré pour la première fois, je ne m'attendais pas à trouver l'amour de ma vie. Mais c'est ce que j'ai trouvé. Et je n'échangerais ce jour contre aucun autre jour. Vous m'avez changé, m'avez guidé, m'avez fait confiance et, mieux que tout, m'avez aimé. Quelque chose que je pensais que je ne méritais pas. Ma façon de vous remercier est de m'assurer que vous êtes heureux pour le reste de nos vies. Et de t'aimer comme tu m'as aimé."

'When I first met you, I wasn't expecting to find the love of my life. But that's what I found. And I wouldn't trade that day in for any other day. You've changed me, guided me, trusted me, and best of all, loved me. Something I used to think I didn't deserve. My way to thank you, is to make sure you're happy for the rest of our days. And to love you the way you've loved me.'

"Oh wow." Kol was a little choked up. "By the power invested in me- and the internet which gave me ministry- I now pronounce you husband and wife." Kol waved off his tears.

Not waiting for Kol to finish, Klaus grabbed Cordelia's cheeks and kissed her lovingly, almost knocking her over. They laughed into the kiss and pulled back. She hooked her arms around his neck and smiled.

"Let's go somewhere other than France for a honeymoon."

🌙

the end

nah I'm playing. there will be an epilogue. I'm also planning on giving Kol a book to himself. After Harper's death and stuff. And a third book involving the children. As far as this goes, Cordelia and Klaus' love story is over,

but their adventures aren't.

❤️