🌙 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 🌙

.

🌙

🌙

⚠️: self harm, suicidal thoughts and attempts ⚠️

"I figured out children are like adults. They. Destroy. Everything." Klaus growled as the twins and him sat in a mess of toys.

"Niklaus calm down."

Cordelia had barely left her room. She hadn't spoken to anyone since the day of Harper's death. The family gave her space of course. Klaus decided to help with the babies, then learned what a menace they could be.

"Don't tell me to calm down until you experience this."

"Well I would love to stay and chat about your suffering but I have a date." Elijah said, straightening his tie.

Klaus lifted his head. "Wearing that?"

"HA!" Kol high fived him.

"Goodbye, imbeciles." Elijah left the house and hid his slight nervousness.

MJ was waiting in the car for him. Today was the day they'd have their first date. Elijah told her it'd be good to get out of the house and spend some time alone together. Despite her worrying over her sister, she said yes.

"Where to?" She asked.

"Wherever your heart desires."

🌙

Cordelia almost screamed in pain.

Not physical pain. Mental pain. She was exhausted, her mind and body were going out and she wasn't sure how much she could take. She'd been seeing the ghost- or spirit- or whatever it was- for three days.

How was she ever to survive this?

Her usual silk blonde hair was a mess. Her normal light eyes had the darkest of bags under them. And her clothes seemed to stay the same for days at a time.

"Come on, D. It's right there." Harper's image said.

She gestured to the knife on the table. Cordelia actually considered, looking to the knife with tired eyes. Then shook her pained head. "No- I have a family. I can't-"

"Oh and I didn't? Because I only had you meant I had to die?"

"You're not real." Cordelia whispered.