🌙 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 🌙

(I have no idea how artificial insemination works so if I get anything wrong that's my bad)

                                      🌙

"And your not going to abandon me?"

"Nope."

"And your not going to move out?"

"Nope."

"And your still going to be my sister and best mate?"

"Yupp. I promise Bex. I'm your sister forever, and I'm never going to abandon you ever." Cordelia promised.

Rebecca huffed. "Then fine I will go with you to this coffee thing."

"Can I tag along at the doctor?" Kol asked.

"Why? I'm not getting the procedure done today." Cordelia told him.

"Oh. Well then tell me when you do because I want to tag along." He said walking out.

"Oh I do too!" Rebecca said.

"Fine the whole family can come." Klaus said. "Water darling?"

"I'm not pregnant yet Santa Klaus." She smiled.

"I'm just getting myself prepared. Kol no drinking around our Angel, I told you that's dangerous! The scent can affect her stomach and the baby could be born with disabilities. Is that what you want?! A child with disabilities!"

"Jeez if he's like this now I don't want to know what going to happen when she actually is pregnant." Kol said under his breath to Rebecca, knowing full well everyone can hear them.

"Je vais bien. Je te promets chérie." Cordelia said caressing his cheek softly. 'I'm fine. I promise darling.'

Klaus nodded his head and kissed her on the forehead because he knew that was her favorite kind of kisses.

"Maintenant, je dois aller à la rencontre de ma nouvelle sœur." She said standing up. 'Now I need to get going to meet my newfound sister.'

"Soyez ange sûr." Kol said very slowly as he was trying now to mess up. 'Be safe angel.'

"N'oubliez pas que nous vous aimons. S'il vous plaît, ne m'abandonnez pas. " Rebecca hugged her. 'Remember we love you. And please don't abandon me.'

She laughed as she picked up her things.

"Promettre." She said crossing her heart before she walked out the door.

'Promise.'

"Okay now can I speak freely?" Kol asked.

"Your going to anyways. So go ahead." Klaus said sitting on the couch and cuddling Nick the Dog.