🌙 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣 🌙

Fun fact: originally, Harper was supposed to date Rebecca  

                                       🌙

"Teddy! Buddy? Where are you?" Klaus yelled.

"It's Freddy."

"I'm pretty sure it's Teddy."

"Did we just lose the kid?" Kol asked.

"Bloody hell."

"I love it when people with accents do that." Alex said.

"Right?" David laughed.

Klaus was running up and down the stairs with vamp speed trying to find Freddy as he got lost in their game of hide and seek.

They were afraid he had fallen asleep or gotten lost or touched something pointy in the house.

"Woah how are you moving that fast?" Freddy suddenly said.

Klaus stopped dead and they all turned to the little boy. Freddy was looking to Klaus as him, Kol,  Alex and David stared back at him.

The room was silent for a long time as they just stared at the small child.

"Bloody hell why does everyone always find out about this stuff?" Kol exclaimed.

Klaus felt his phone buzz in his pocket and he took it out. "You didn't see that Teddy." He said to Freddy.

"It's Teddy!" Kol said the same time Freddy said, "Yes I did."

"Hello darling how are you?" Klaus said when he said the person calling him was Cordelia.

"I really need some nice words from you in your calming voice right now." Cordelia said.

"Baby? What's wrong." He asked when it sounded like she had been crying. He covered the phone for a second. "Take care of that."

Kol went to pick up the kid as Klaus went upstairs to talk to his love.

"Harper and Rebecca were being really mean to MJ and she told us something about her past that made me really sad and then she stormed away after telling Harper and Rebecca off and now I don't know where she is and the night got totally ruined." Cordelia said sobbing.

"Oh Angel I'm so sorry. Me and Kol are going to talk to Rebecca and Harper. And I'm sure MJ will be back she's just like you love." Klaus said trying to calm her.

"My life is so messy. I feel so terrible. Why do you love me?"

"I think the real question is how couldn't I?"

"Your so sweet. That's just making me cry even more. I really need a forehead kiss."

"Here mwah." Klaus said making a kissing noise through the phone.