AUTHORS NOTE

Hello Readers!!
Thank you all for giving my book a try. It really means a lot to me❤.

OMG!! I'm so freaking shy I'm  speechless🤭.
So I really don't know what to say.

This is my first book but expect the best from me. There may be errors so feel free to correct me.

I'm writing this book in a trying time in the world right now but we will get past it.

Please I would love to see your comments and your support. If you love the book please vote and share with your friends.

This book is not to be plagiarized in any way so be warned(not to be harsh or rude though😀). Failure to adhere to the warnings will attract consequences. Also, like I've said earlier you can comment but no insults or harsh criticism.

Positive criticism is all I need. I will also need your contributions in case you may want some things changed in the book. I'll like corrections also😁.

Also, please note that this book is fiction. The characters, events, places, etc, are also fiction. Anything that may seem otherwise is purely coincidental.

About updating, I'm not promising but I'll try to update once a week. Although I hate suspense, there's going to be a lot and also a lot of cliffhangers😁.

I'll try as much as possible to make this book interesting for you guys. I promise you won't be dissapointed💜.

All thanks to fun_writes for the amazing cover💜.

With all that's been said, I welcome you to the journey of FEARS🎉.
Happy Reading😘.

💜TOSIN.