X

Chapter 71:
"She was nice wasn't she?" Peeta was now washing the dishes. "Yeah she was," I responded. "I'm happy that he finally found somebody," I add and wrap my arms around Peeta from behind. "I'm almost done with the dishes," he said and so I smiled. "Just wait for me upstairs," I let go of him and began walking to our room. I thought Elise was a great girl and I could see it in Gale's eyes that he was happy, but yet there was something about her that just can't fit. She's really nice... Way too nice... Maybe Im just making assumptions but still... Something was off. The bedroom door opened and Peeta walked in. He stood at the door way and stared at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing... You're just beautiful," I scoffed and smiled sheepishly; the things he says always catches me off guard. "Oh, really?" "Yeah," he smirked and went over to me. "Are you going to the bakery tomorrow?" I asked. Peeta touched my face softly and nodded. "I have to check how things are over there... But I'll tell you what... When I get home, maybe we could do something together," "Do something?" I wigled my eyebrows. Peeta laughs. "Yeah like a movie I don't know... Anything you want to do," I nodd at him. "I guess I'll go hunting while you're at the bakery," "That's fine, just don't get hurt," "Oh please Peeta that should be the least of your worries,"