Their future

Chapter 11:

"Gale?!" I scream. I run out the door to hug him. "I thought you hated me." He said. "Why would I hate you?!" I say. "I thought you hated me!" I point to myself. Gale looks down. "I don't hate you. I just came here to say I am moving back to district twelve." He says. Peeta looks uncomfortable clenching his jaw. I smile at Gale. "Thanks for coming back. I thought you were gone forever." I hug him one more time. "Yeah, I got to go. See you some other time, because there is something I do want to talk about." He says. "Ok." I say and watch Gale walk away. Peeta pulls me inside. "I don't trust him Katniss." Peeta says. "You don't trust him or you don't trust me?! Peeta, Gale is my best friend! Besides I'm getting married to you so you don't have to worry!" I scream at Peeta. He frowns and says "What?!" I run upstairs to my room immediately. "Katniss?!" Peeta pounds at my door. I look in my drawers and find a picture of me and Gale. I sigh and put it back. "What?" I say and I unlock the door. Peeta comes in. "I'm just afraid to lose you." He says. "Peeta." I whisper. "I wouldn't do that you. How can you not trust me?" I say. "I do trust you I-" He begins. I close the door.