<3

Chapter 37:

It has been two days since I left the hospital. I was physically and emotionally bad. My mother and Prim took care of me and comforted me. Gale came by sometimes and kept me company. Today I get to visit Peeta. The past two days I have been feeling so lonely with out Peeta. I feel like a part of me is missing. When he gets out of the hospital, we have an interview with Caesar. We're all everyone is talking about. "Ready?" My mom says. I nod and step inside the hospital doors.
The doctor leads us to Peeta's room. I stop at the door. "Can I please have some time alone with him?" I ask. My mom mouths sure and opens the door for me. I close the door and turn around to Peeta. He was asleep in his bed. I walked slowly towards him and sat down on the chair next to the bed. "Peeta?" I shake his arm gently. He moves his head and blinks his eyes open. He turned to me. "Katniss." He said. I smile. "Yeah its me." He grabs my hand and tucks a stray hair on my forehead behind my ear. I put my hand on his head and brush his blonde hair. "You're coming home in two days." I say. "Home." Peeta whispers and smiles. "Yeah home. I've missed you." I whisper. Peeta smiles. "I've missed you too." The doctor knocks on the door. "Listen I got to go." I say. I stand up and softly kiss Peeta on the lips. The taste of blood immediately filled my mouth. I pulled back and watched him carefully. He was so fragile right now and I didn't want to hurt him. But he just smiled and showed no sign of pain. I could tell in his eyes that Peeta was trying hard to show me he was fine. but he wasn't. My heart stopped completely at the thought of him here. This isn't where Peeta belongs. A knock on the door snapped me back to reality. "I love you." I say and kiss his forehead. "And I love you more," he smiled.