Their future

Chapter 8:

I walk out the hospital doors hiding behind Peeta because about a million reporters with cameras were asking questions or taking pictures of us. I hid my face on Peeta's shoulder as he pushed past the crowd. "Peeta what do you have to say!" One reporter screams. Peeta stays quite and closes the door of the train. Haymitch and Effie are already inside. I sigh as I sit down on Peeta's lap. I put my arms around his neck and bury my face in chest. "Katniss, we are almost home don't worry." Peeta says. I nod and look up at him. "You love me real or not real." I say out of the blue. I remembered Peeta asked me this once. He smiles "Real." I nod and put my head on his shoulder.
...
When we finally get home it was about night fall. I jump to my feet and run out the train. Once I step inside I go straight to my bed and lay down. Peeta walks in. "You hungry Kat?" He asks. I nod and get up. "Am I?!" I follow Peeta downstairs and into the kitchen. I sit by the kitchen table watching Peeta bake cheese buns. The smell made me want to just take them out of the oven and eat them, ready or not. I would occasionally stand up and ask Peeta if they're ready. He would just smile and say "Almost." Once they are ready I gobble down as much as I can and sit back. "Done?" Peeta smiles. I nod patting my stomach. "How about I take you to bed. The doctor said you need to rest. I nod and am surprised as Peeta picks me up, bridal style and carries me to my room. "Gee thanks." I say laughing. He leans in and kisses my forhead. "Sweet dreams Katniss."