!

Chapter 35:

I hit Savera in the bruise where Peeta had hit her with a shovel and she falls down. I grab Peeta's hand and help him stand up. Peeta breaks a pipe from above and hits the side of her head. I grab an arrow but she kicks me and the arrow flies to a tank that said biohazard. Gas started coming out. Savera pulls down a lever on the wall. I heard Peeta cry out. He fell to his knees with a knife in his back. "Peeta!" I shriek. Savera runs up to me and throws me on the floor. She punched me so much I felt numb. I started to think, this is it. I heard Savera groan and she fell over. Gale was standing with a bloody knife. "You ok Catnip?" I nod. Savera stands back up again making me and Gale gasp but Peeta grabs her from behind. All of us could already barely breathe because of the deadly fumes coming out of the tank. "Think you can mess with us?" He says and bangs her head on the wall. Savera pulls a knife out and jabs it in Peeta. "No!" I say and slap her. Prim comes out of no where and pins her down to the ground. "Shoot her Katniss!" Prim screams. I stare at Prim in disbelief. "You both are too close I can't risk-" I start. "Shoot!" I breathe in and put and arrow in place. When I let it go, I close my eyes, not wanting to see what would happen. When I opened them Prim stood up and looked at the body of Savera. I exhaled feeling relieved. "We need to get out of here." I say coughing.

...........

It has been a few hours since I killed Savera. Peace keepers and doctors were asking all of us questions. The press also came and we were the cover stories of the news and magazines. At least Savera is dead.