Their future

Chapter 16:

No matter how sweaty my hand or Peeta's hand was, I never let go. I was really scared that if I let go, he can't protect me anymore. Days have already passed and the time came for me to go back home, so by the time I opened the door to my house I felt relieved to be home.  

... 

I woke up in the middle of the night startled. I looked out my closed window and see fog covering it. I get out of bed and run to Peeta's room right next door. I open the door. "Peeta?" I whisper, walking to him. He moved from his position and was facing me. "Yeah?" "I'm scared. I can't sleep thinking of Snow's grand daughter." I say. Peeta opens his arms so I could go in them. "Its going to be ok." He whispers, his lips tickling my ear. Peeta pulls me closer to him. I start closing my eyes and I yawned. I just start falling asleep when I hear a loud noise outside. Both me and Peeta sat up in surprise and started running down stairs. Peeta opened the front door and immediately fell down. "Peeta!" I scream. I looked out the door to see Savera running away. Anger filled me as adrenaline pumped in my body. "Hey!" I shout. I remembered my bow and arrows were tucked inside a tree. "Yes." I whisper as I get them out. I put an arrow in place and pull back the string. Savera runs in another direction, making the first arrow miss her by one hair. I groan and put another arrow in place. "You messed with the wrong person!" I shout and let the arrow go. The arrow hit her right on the shoulder making her drop to the ground a few inches away from falling down a steep hill. I ran to her to finish her off but she pushed herself down the hill and grabbed my ankle. I looked up to see Peeta running from a distance, holding his left shoulder which had a knife through it. He saw me fall down and he jumped in. I rolled through broken glass, grass, and twigs. I fell to the ground on top of Savera and Peeta landed in a pile of thorns. We both got up and pinned Savera to the ground. I breathed in and said "Peeta call for help." "I don't have a phone with me!" "Shout!!" I scream. Peeta called for help as I dug my nail in Savera's pressure point to make her pass out. 

... 

It has been two weeks since the Savera threat ended. I never knew it would end so fast. Right now all I have to worry about is my wedding, which is in five days. I have agreed to go dress shopping with Effie tomorrow, I just hope I can find one that covers the scars on my back...