Attack of the Mousers

Start from the beginning

The crowd cheered for the newly formed team.

Ozpin: "Led by...Jaune Arc"!

The crowd cheers even louder.

Jaune: "Huh..l-led by"?

Ozpin: "Congratulations, young man".

Soon enough, the last four students walked up on stage.

Ozpin: "And finally, Blake Belladonna, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, and Yang Xiao Long". "The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces". "From this day forward, you will work together as Team RWBY". "Led by...Ruby Rose"!

The crowd cheered as Weiss looked at Ruby in disbelief. Yang however ran over and hugged Ruby.

Yang: "I'm so proud of you"!

Ozpin: "It looks like things are shaping up to be an interesting year".

Later in the city, at a local bank, people suddenly started hearing loud noises inside the vault. Not long after the ground inside the vault started to crack as the entire building shook.

Civilian: "Wha-What is that"?!

The building shook more, causing everyone run in a panic. However, inside the vault, the ground burst open. And mousers made their way out of the opening.

The bank manager looked at the security cameras inside the vault to see the mousers coming out of the hole in the ground.

Bank Manager: "What in the world"?!

The mousers tore through everything inside the vault whilst gobbling up all of the lien and whatever valuables there were and storing it all inside of them.

While all of this was happening, Baxster Stockman was watching it all on a screen on a control terminal.

Baxster: *laughs* "These security measures are pitiful". "An insult"! "Nothing can stand in the way of my consummate genius"!

Back at the bank, the police had just arrive at the scene. The officers were about to enter the bank when panicing civilians came running out of the building. Seeing this, they immediately ran in to see what was going on. Upon entering, the bank manager came running to them.

Bank Manager: *points* "This way please, somethings happening in the vault"!

The officers followed the bank manager to the vault where he inputted the code. Once done, the vault opened and they all gasped to see that everything was gone. All that was left was just small piles of lien cards and a giant hole in the floor.

Later down in the sewers, Ruby ran through the tunnels until she finally arrived at the lair.

Ruby: "Guys, I passed initiation"!

Donnie: "Well congratulations, Ruby".

Leo: "You should be proud of yourself".

Ruby: "I am, I'm even on a team that's named after me-"

Ruby stopped talking the moment she spotted an unconscious April on the couch.

Ruby: "Um..who is she"?

Raph: "Long story".

Splinter: "Leonardo will explain everything to you Miss Rose". "In the mean time, perhaps you can make some tea for our guest when she wakes up".

Leo: "Of course Master Splinter". "Come on Ruby".

Ruby: "Coming"!

Later on, Mikey was still listrning to his music when Raph walked up to him.