"Did I drank last night?" I asked myself still holding my head. And all the event from yesterday answers my question. My fight with Adi. I went to the bar. Omer's hateful words. And I left the bar. Those things played in my mind. But after that everything was a blur.

Taking off the cover I was about to got out of the bed when my eyes fall on my naked body. My eyes widened in shocked and I instantly cover my body again thinking Adi must me around but Lifting my head I look around her room and it was a mess. My heart beat quickened and something dreadful settle in my stomach.

I'm here in her room. Naked. Her room is a mess. She's not here. Wh...what's that mean? My heart began racing even more thinking about every horrible things. Gulping and calming myself I got out of the bed.

"A..Ad...Adi" I called her and again look around and felt all the air sucks on my chest when my eyes fall on the bed. Blood on the sheets.

Stumbling back I hit the dressing table. Turning around I seen myself in the mirror, scratches on my nose, jaw, ears, neck, shoulder, everywhere which told me how much she fought to save herself. Everything started clearing in my head. How I came to her room and found her in a towel and lost it. How she begs me to stop and leave. How she slapped me to save herself from a monster like me.

I fall on the floor holding my head. "What the hell! What have I done!?" Screaming I fist my hair while tears blur my vision. Looking around I let my tear fall down. "How could I do this to her? I love her then how could I did this to her?" 

"Adi" a whisper left my mouth. " I need to apologize to her. I need to tell her that I was not in my senses. I will beg for her forgiveness. But where is she? " getting up I walk to the washroom but it was empty. I wore my clothes before walking out of the room.

"Adi" I called her. But no response. I went to the kitchen, living room but she was nowhere. I went to my room calling her name but still no response. My stomach churn with all the worse thoughts.

I ran outside the house and to the security and ask about Adi.

"She left this morning with a suitcase in her hand" he informed me making me stumble back. "Sir are you okay?" He asked but I just turn and walk inside the house.

Walking inside the house I fall on the couch while my tears again started falling. "No. No. No. She can't leave me" I whisper feeling worse kind of pain I have never felt before.

But after what you did, do you think she will stay with you? My inner voice asked. And I know the answer.

"But I can't lose her"

You've already lost her.

"No! I haven't! I will bring her back"

You know she will never come

"I'll beg for her forgiveness"

Your sins were unforgivable

"Then what should I do?"

Forget her.

"Never! I won't forget her! Even if i want i can't! I know she was suffering and I can't let her suffer all alone! I will bring her in this house and i will heal her and I know how I have to do this" finally making a decision I walk toward my room to make a call.

********

Adiba's POV.

"Please forgive me Allah (SWT). I know what I have done was wrong.. I left my husband without knowing his opinion about the truth. I fell in love with na-mehram. I did many sins. But you know Allah miya, my intention was never wrong. I never wanted to happen anything like that. I know i made a mistake to let him came close to me but I didn't deserve that. I didn't deserve to suffer like this while that monster is happy. But I know I couldn't do anything except Dua. Please forgive me for my mistakes and punished him for his deeds. And let him be away from me"