Chapter 49: Angelica!

Start from the beginning

"You're here after all, aren't you." All for one said, his voice directed to us.

Shit.

A bullet and the sound of skin on skin was heard an instant after All for One said that. (If I see any Lenny faces in the comments, ISTG-)

"I'll have you return everything, All for One!" All Might yelled.

"Will you kill me again, All Might?"

There was another explosion, and I could hear debris crashing everywhere. Huge gusts of wind came over the wall, threatening to knock is away.

"E-even All Might!" Midoriya muttered.

"You're pretty late. It's a little more than five km (three miles) from the bar to here. It was easily thirty seconds after I sent the Nomu's before you arrived. You've gotten weaker, All Might." All for one said.

No...

"What about you? What's with that industrial mask you've got on? Aren't you overexerting yourself? I won't make the same mistake I did six years ago, All for One! I will take Young Neptune and Young Bakugou back! And this time, I will throw you on prison for sure! And all of the League of Villains you control with you!" All Might yelled. I heard cracking I. The ground so I assumed All Might was flying towards All For One.

"There's so much to do. It'll be tough... For both of us." All for One said. The sound of fabric stretching  was heard on his side and there was another gust of wind which ripped and demolished more buildings. All Might was sent flying and there was a huge crash.

"Air cannon plus spring-like limbs. Kinetic booster times four. Strength enhancer times three. This confrontation is fun. Maybe I'll try to add a few more enhancer types."

"All Might!" Bakugou yelled in distress.

I turned my head to look out through a hole in the wall. There was mass destruction. Many people must've died from that... There's no way this villain is human.

"Even without your worry, he won't due from something like that. So run away from here Tomura,band take the child with you. Kurogiri, get everyone away from here." All for One said.

"Hey, wait! He was defeated and is now unconscious! I'm not sure what's going on, but if you can use warp, then you should get us away!" A villain interrupted.

"I just got mine, Magne. On top of only being able to transport short distances, unlike his coordinate transport, I can only bring people to me or away from me, and I can only send them away to someone I am very familiar with. So I'll have Kurogiri do it." All for One explained.

Good to know.

All for One shot black stone that branched off of his fingers and into Kurogiri. The stone had various glowing red stripes running along it. A portal opened.

"Forcible Quirk Activation! Now, go!"

"What about you...?" Shigaraki asked.

There was an explosion in the distance, and All Might shot upwards.

"Think constantly, Tomura. You still have much more room to Grow." All for One said, flying into the sky.

"I won't let you get away!" All Might yelled, throwing an audible punch, which All for One caught.

"Let's go, Shigaraki! While the pipe mask his holding All Might back! Get your piece! Angelica will be plan B."

Talking was heard directly from directly in front of us, but I couldn't hear it.

So, Angelica is still possessing (Y/n) and is up there. If I made a wall, maybe I could reach her.

"What a pain...!" Bakugou's voice stopped my train of thought.