5.10.2

Scott flips up onto the top floor of the library, looking down over the railing at Liam. Liam starts to slowly make his way up the stairs. "He's using you, Liam. He wants you to be the Alpha because he can't take the power from me. Only you can. But once you do, he'll take it from you. That's why he wants you to kill me." Scott explains as Liam starts to approach him.

"That's what you don't get, Scott. I want to kill you. I want to!" Liam growls, running at him again. The two start fighting again, Liam shoving Scott against a bookshelf. He throws him against the railing and Scott quickly turns around, grabbing him from behind and keeping a hold on him.

Liam walks backwards into the bookshelf and flips Scott over him, causing Scott to roll down the stairs. Scott hits his back on the bookshelf and Liam roars, jumping down the steps. Scott quickly climbs to his feet, moving away from Liam. Liam runs after him tackling Scott and the two wrestle again, rolling down the bottom stairs.

Liam picks Scott up by his collar, pushing him up against the steps and Scott groans. Scott gets up again, running at Liam but Liam flips Scott over him causing Scott to slam into the library table, breaking it.

Melissa and Allison stay beside Hayden who was barely alive, both continuously glancing at each other. The line goes flat, meaning she was dead and they watch as a mercury tear comes out of her closed eye. Allison wipes a tear. "I'll call Madi again" Allison says, moving out of the room as Melissa nods, trying to get a hold of Scott and Mason.

Liam starts going on a rampage, continuously scratching Scott as Scott covers himself with his arms. "Liam! Liam! Liam! Liam!" Liam stops his onslaught as he hears the voice of Mason, panting heavily. He stares down at his Alpha who was covered in wounds, barely keeping his eyes open.

He looks back at Mason. "Liam, what are you doing?" Liam looks at his bloody claws and Scott underneath him, panting heavily. "Hayden" He breathes out. "She's gone. Hayden died a few minutes ago. She's gone" Mason cries. Liam doesn't waste anytime running down the hallway and out of the school to go see Hayden.

Mason helps Scott up, putting his arm around his shoulders. "Scott... what happened?" Mason worries as he tries to help Scott out of the library. "It's the Supermoon. It was just-" "Bad timing" The two look up as Theo strides towards them. "I mean, seriously. You couldn't have waited five minutes?" Theo pushes Mason away from Scott causing Mason to hit his head on a library table, knocking him unconscious.

Scott turns to look at Theo as Theo flicks his claws out. "I should've stayed. I should've made sure." "Because now you have to kill me yourself." Scott says weakly. "They're still mine. Maybe not yet, but they'll come around" Scott shakes his head. "Not for you" He denies. Theo stabs his claws into Scott's abdomen in anger and Scott grunts in pain.

"They're not like you. They never will be" Scott breathes. "Because I'm a Chimera? Because I'm not a real werewolf?" Theo asks. "Because you're barely even human" Scott whispers. Theo stabs his claws into Scott again, pushing him up against the stairs and digging his claws deeper. Scott gasps in pain as Theo rips his claws out. Mason watches with wide eyes on the ground as Theo stalks away. Scott's eyes fade as he dies.

Stiles runs into the fenced in area where the Dread Doctors had kept Hayden and Liam. He sees his dad on the ground, covered in blood, his hand up weakly. He runs towards him, grabbing his bloody hand and holding it before quickly starting to call 9-1-1. Liam holds Hayden's body in his arms as he cries over her. Parrish appears, ashy, his eyes glowing orange, ready to take the body back to the nemeton.

Liam looks up at him and sighs before kissing Hayden on the cheek and letting Parrish take her. Parrish picks her up bridal style and Liam cries as he watches him carry her away. Mason stays kneeled beside Scott who he had moved off the stairs, Scott no longer in werewolf form or breathing.