5.5.2

Madi sits in the passenger seat, holding her head in pain as Stiles quickly gets his Jeep fixed, shutting the hood of his car, his breathing still heavy. He climbs into the car, starting up the Jeep as he locks the car doors. Madi rests her head heavily on the side of the window.

"Madi, stay with me" Stiles shakes her awake a little. He starts tapping the steering wheel anxiously as he waits for the police to come. He continues to breathe out in heavy nervous pants, on the verge of a breakdown as he thinks about what happened, dried blood covering his hand.

Madi knew exactly what he was going through. The feeling you get after you killed someone, even if it was self-defense. She couldn't help the memories flashing through her mind of when she killed her father. Madi's head slowly lifts as the two hear sirens in the distance. Stiles contemplates something as he puts his hand on the gear stick, glancing over at Madi who was watching him.

He takes a few more deep breaths, his heart pounding as he turns off his headlights, backing up into an empty corner of the parking lot and turns off the car. The two watch as the deputy's car pulls up into the school parking lot as they glance at each other.

They see the deputy get out of the car and Stiles sinks in his seat, pushing Madi too as she groans. The deputy glances at the Jeep before heading into the school as they peak again, waiting impatiently for him to call for backup for Donovan's body.

Madi's phone starts ringing and the two quickly look down at Madi's pocket where her phone was. They glance at each other, not knowing what to do and Madi quickly silences it, throwing it into the backseat. Now wasn't the time. Even if she really did want to tell Allison what happened, she knew Stiles really didn't want to and she couldn't blame him.

Madi notices Stiles glancing at himself in the mirror, almost looking like he was seeing himself as a monster and frowns, placing her hand over his. "Self-defense, Stiles." She reminds him. He doesn't answer as they see the deputy come back out and both sink in their seats again. They see him talking in his radio and Stiles quickly turns his on to listen in.

"I'm 10-97 and there's no one here. It's a 653. Roger that. It's a prank call. Return to your patrol" Stiles and Madi give each other a look. "I'll go check" Stiles tells her, going to climb out after they see the patrol car leave, "No" Madi says, firmly, squeezing her hand over his. "I'll do it. And before you try and tell me I can barely keep my eyes open, I don't need you getting a panic attack" She tells him. He reluctantly nods and she climbs out of the car, stumbling towards the library.

She gets into the library, the door still open with the library book and sees the floor completely spotless, no blood in sight, almost like nothing ever happened. The scaffoldings that fell when Stiles pulled the pin were now rested beside the structure. The only difference was, Madi noticed something. On one of the poles. She swipes her finger over it, pulling her finger away to find blood. Either someone covered it up or Donovan's not dead.

She makes it back to the Jeep as Stiles looks at her expectantly. "The body's gone. The only evidence anything happened was the drop of blood on one of the poles" Madi informs him. He shakes his head and Madi squeezes his hand again. "We're gonna be okay" She assures him.

~~~

Madi fiddles with her fingers as she sits in Ms. Martin's office for her weekly visit and check up. She couldn't seem to concentrate though. Last night, after she got home from Stiles' house, freshly cleaned and showered, healed, minus the mark Stiles has on his shoulder thanks to Donovan, Allison was asking her all these questions.

Stiles and her had already talked so she knew what to tell Allison. She hated lying to her girlfriend. But, some things just had to be done. Because, if she told Allison what happened, Allison would eventually tell the others. Not that that was a bad thing, it's just the two weren't ready to tell anyone else.

A Hale and The Argent- Allison Argent (3)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें