5.4.1/5.5.1

Lydia was currently in the hospital and they were taking care of her. Madi and Allison were at the loft, Madi resting while Allison layed next to her, getting updates on Lydia. Madi grunts as she starts to wake up. "Madi?" Allison asks, looking over at her. Madi rolls over looking over at Allison. "How'd we get here? Where are the others?" She feels the wound on her side. "Where's Lydia?" She asks worriedly.

"Lydia's all right. She's in surgery right now. What happened? Down in the basement?" Allison wonders curiously. Madi wracks her brain as she thinks about it. "Malia and I managed to convince Tracy she wasn't dreaming. And then...these guys...they wore masks. They held us against the wall and were incredibly strong and they flooded mercury into Tracy's system." Madi explains and Allison texts it off to the others, confirming Malia's been telling the truth the whole time about the masked figures.

Madi lifts the blanket and Allison's shirt to try to see Allison's wound. She frowns as she looks at it. "It's just a scratch" Allison asures her. Madi glances up at her before slowly placing her hand over Allison's wound and black starts traveling up her arm. Allison goes to stop her but Madi had already pulled away. Allison looks at what used to be a scratch to see it had disappeared.

Allison looks up at her in surprise as Madi sends her a smile. "I've been practicing" Madi tells her and Allison nods with a small smile. Allison pulls her in to a grateful kiss before the two lay down to go to sleep. After a little bit though, Madi hears a noise. It was a strange clicking noise. Just like the one she heard the day before senior year. Madi was almost asleep too.

She slowly sits up confused as Allison hums. "Madi?" She croaks out. "I'll be right back" Madi whispers. "Where are you going?" She wonders. "It's okay. Just go back to sleep. I'm gonna go grab a glass of water" Madi asures her. Allison nods as Madi kisses her forehead before climbing out of bed. She starts to make her way down the hallway towards the stairs.

"Madison..." That's exactly what the masked figures from earlier had sounded like. She flicks out her claws from one of her hands, ready to put up a fight if she had to. She walks down the spiral staircase, flicking on the light. "Hello?" She calls out. She hears another clicking noise before something hits her in the head, knocking her unconscious.

Madi slowly blinks her eyes open with a groan. She looked to be in some kind of sewer or something with all the pipes on the walls. She goes to sit up only to feel that she was strapped down. "What the..." She says confused. She sees the masked figures starting to surround her, one holding a big needle in it's hand. "Hey! What...what is that?" She panics. She goes to move but the restraints hold her down.

"Madison" One of them says. "Wait, what are you doing? Let me go!" She shouts as they slowly start bringing the needle down. "Wait! No! Stop! No!" She screams in panic. They plunge the needle into her neck as she gasps, filling her with this black liquid. Her vision turns black for a second before she goes unconscious.

~~~

Madi and Allison walk into school the next day. "Are you okay?" Allison asks as they walk to her locker. "Yeah. I just had a weird dream last night." Madi nods. Allison nods as she starts to dig through her locker. "Hale!" The two turn around as Angelica and her posse stand behind them. "What now?" Madi sighs. "Aren't you the one being mean to Lydia?" Allison says, crossing her arms.

"I wouldn't call it mean. Just, better" Angelica shrugs and the couple roll their eyes. "I thought I asked Lilah to tell you and Lydia to meet me after class yesterday" Angelica brings up. "And I thought I told the bitch I'd check my schedule. Guess what? We weren't free" Madi shrugs with her arms crossed as the three growl at them. Allison just stands there, unamused.

"How about today?" She asks. "Uh..." Madi checks her bare wrists, pretending there's a watch there. "Yeah, what time?" Madi asks. "What time is good for you?" Angelica shrugs. "Never. Bye" Madi smiles, shutting Allison's locker for her and dragging her away as Allison rolls her eyes while Angelica growls in anger, looking back at the other two. "She's got another thing coming" She tells them and they nod in agreement.