4.2.3/4.3.1

3rd Person POV:

After picking up Lydia, who Madi immediately took a liking to, Stiles' Jeep pulls up in front of the school. Stiles grabs his bat as Lydia helps Madi out, grabbing her hand and following Stiles. They pause under an underpass, hearing roars from a distance. Madi's ears perk up as she hears Derek.

"You seriously need to find something better than a baseball bat." Lydia tells him. Madi runs off without them. "Wait, Madi!" Lydia calls after her. She runs up the stairs, following the noises as she sees Derek fighting against these bone creatures. "Derek!" She yells. Derek glances back. "Madi, stay away" He yells continuing to fight.

She doesn't listen as she runs up, throwing a swing at one of the creatures as Scott, Malia and Kira lay on the floor, watching in shock. The two dodge and duck as they fight and Scott had to admit, Madi still knew how to fight as a little girl. One of them hits Derek in the face, knocking him against the row of lockers. Another one knocks Madi to the ground and their faces start to morph.

They try to attack them again but they both dodge. Derek gets hit again and starts to morph into himself again. The two continue to fight as they throw Madi against a locker and she starts to morph again as well. There's a sudden roar and the bone creatures run away as Madi and Derek morph back into themselves. The other three stand up. "Madi? Derek?" Scott asks.

They both look around confused. "Damn, why does my head hurt?" Madi complains. Derek flashes his eyes and they glow the amber color of a wolf that hasn't killed an innocent. Madi quickly stands up, looking at her brother confused. "Der, what the hell is wrong with your eyes?" She worries. He furrows his eyebrows in confusion. "They're amber" She tells him.

His eyes widen in shock. She flashes her eyes at him. "Are mine okay?" She worries. He nods his head. "They're still blue" He nods. She sighs a breath of relief. "Oh, thank God. I was worried there" She chuckles nervously. He glares at her and she holds her hands up in surrender. She turns back to look at the other three. "So, what happened?" She asks. Scott looks Madi over confused. "Uh, Madi? Why don't you have the same wounds as us?" Scott asks.

Madi looks them over before looking down at herself seeing she was perfectly fine. She looks over at Derek and scratches his arm. "Ow!" He exclaims. She looks at her arm and sees no mark. "Oh, God Dammit" She sighs.

~~~

Madi's POV:

"That table's Italian." Peter complain as a woman named Braeden puts her feet up on our coffee table. "So are these boots. Are we going to talk interior design and fashion or are we going to talk numbers?" She asks as Derek, Peter and I sit on one of the couches. I remembered Braeden. She was the one who helped save Isaac and I, thankfully.

She was apparently a Mercenary, hired to do something for us. She was here to help us find Kate considering Kate messed with our abilities. My Empath ability and Derek's werewolf ability. His eyes were supposed to be blue. I haven't seen Derek with yellow eyes in a long time. Derek looks down at his reflection in the sunglasses in his hands as Braeden glances over at Derek.

I lean forward looking at her seriously. "Numbers" I answer. Peter grabs a pen and writes an amount on the sticky pad. He slides it towards her and she looks it over. She smirks over at him and crosses out his amount, writing a new one. she slides it back over and Peter takes a look. "We're hiring you to find Kate, not assassinate the President" Peter scoffs.

"I was hired by the Calaveras to find Kate. You're hiring me to find her first. Going against the Calaveras is what's going to cost you." Braeden explains. "Well screw them. We're more important" I scoff. Peter writes another amount on the sticky pad and slides it back over. Braeden doesn't even look at it before sliding it back towards Peter. Peter grunts and starts to walk away in frustration.