5.6.1

Things were starting to happen with the pack. They were all starting to have hallucinations. Lydia, Scott, Kira and Theo all sit in their AP Biology class while the teacher taught. Lydia feels eyes on her and glances back to see Theo staring at her. He nods up at the girl sat in front of her, Sydney.

Lydia gets out her phone, texting him. 'Chimera?'. Theo reads it before texting her back. 'Look at her hair'. Lydia looks back up at Sydney and the two watch as Sydney pulls out a clump of hair. They both give each other a look as Sydney looks down at the clump worriedly.

She quickly gets up, grabbing her things. She places a course drop form on the desk. "Wise decision, Sydney" The teacher nods as Sydney rushes out. Lydia gets up to follow after her. "Lydia, you know it's for the best" The teachers tells her but Lydia ignores her, walking out after Sydney.

Scott and Kira look at each other. Kira shrugs as Scott looks down at his own course drop form. He was still working on filling it out, not sure if he should really drop out or not. Lydia finds Sydney, sitting at a table in an empty classroom, sniffling. "I was just looking for your mom" Sydney tells her once she notices her, quickly wiping her tears.

"I mean Ms. Martin" She corrects herself as Lydia makes a face. Lydia walks further into the room. "Are you okay?" She asks. "Does this look okay?" Sydney shows the clump of hair to Lydia. "How long has it been happening?" Lydia wonders worriedly. "Three years" Sydney answers. "Years?" Lydia asks in disbelief as she walks closer to Sydney.

"It's stress. I've tried everything. Medication, acupuncture, hypnosis." Sydney lists off. "Have you tried not taking the hardest classes in school?" Lydia suggests and Sydney lets out a laugh. "Let me see it. Maybe I can help cover it up" Lydia offers.

Sydney nods, moving her hair away from her left ear to show her bare scalp from where the hair had been falling. Lydia looks at it closely and suddenly a hole in her head appears. Lydia gasps, falling back. "I told you to stay in the car. Lydia, I told you to stay in the car!" She hears the voice of her mother yell as she hears the sound of a drill.

She sits up and sees she's not in the school anymore. She was in Eichen. She opens the gate door, continuing to walk. She walks into the bathroom and notices a bloody drill next to a drain. She sees blood covering the bathroom floor as her grandmother laid in the bathtub, blood running down the side, her head lying against the edge of the tub.

Natalie was beside her grandmother, trying to talk to her as a nurse was stood there as well. "What have you done to yourself?" Natalie gasps. Lorraine lifts her head up to reveal a hole drilled into the side of her head as blood continues to go down the drain. Lydia watches with wide eyes.

Natalie notices her. "I told you to stay in the car. Lydia! I said, stay in the car!" Natalie yells at the little girl. Lorraine sits up to look at her. "They're coming, Lydia. They're coming for all of us" Lorraine warns her. "Lydia" Lydia seems to wake up as she stayed leaned up against the wall, Scott knelt down in front of her and Theo stayed behind, watching worriedly.

"Are you okay?" Scott asks. Lydia takes a deep breath. Scott reaches out, placing his hand over her shaking one. "I'm okay. I'm fine." Lydia says. "You remembered something." Theo says. "Not about the Dread Doctors. Nothing about them or the surgery." Lydia sighs. "What was it?" Scott wonders as him and Theo help her up.

She thinks about what she saw as they sit her in a chair. "My grandmother. At Eichen House." Lydia whispers. "Lydia? Lydia?" Natalie appears as well as Sydney. Natalie rushes towards her daughter. "Oh, my God, what happened? Are you all right?" She asks worriedly.

"Mom, I'm fine. It was nothing" Lydia tells her. "Was it a blackout? Did you faint?" Natalie asks. "Yeah. Yeah, I fainted. Mom, I'm fine. I promise" Lydia assures her mom but Natalie didn't believe her.