4.5.2

I stand by the players bench beside Stiles, staring into the crowd in awe at the familiar face. "Madi? Earth to Madison" Stiles says, trying to get my attention. I slowly turn towards him. "Are you okay?" He asks and I shake my head. "Are you nervous about the game?" He asks. "Stiles, Allison is here" I tell him with wide eyes.

"What? Allison? You mean, the one who I almost killed?" He asks in disbelief. "That wasn't you, Stiles" I scold. "Where is she?" He wonders. I motion my head into the crowd where Allison was sat. Scott and Kira who were sat beside us, turn to look at me as well. "Did you say Allison was here?" Scott asks and I nod.

Allison spots me watching her and a smile comes to her face as she waves. All of us wave back at her, still staring at her shock. What the hell was she doing here? "I'll be back" I tell them, walking over to her. "Hi, Madi. I haven't seen you in your lacrosse gear in a while" She comments, looking me up and down. Was she checking me out? No, no way. We broke up.

"Allison, what are you doing here?" I wonder. "I heard about the lacrosse game and wanted to come" She shrugs. "You chose the wrong one to come to" I sigh. "What do you mean?" She asks. I look around before turning to her. "Something's happening" I whisper. "You mean..?" I nod my head. "Oh, great" She sighs. "I think you should leave" I tell her.

She quickly shakes her head. "I'm not leaving, Madi. I want to help. I wanted to see you guys again." She denies. "Now isn't the best time. You're not even fully healed yet" I point out. She gives me a look and I sigh, looking around again. "Okay, look. You see him over there?" I ask, motioning to Garrett. She nods her head. "He's apart of that Deadpool I was telling you about. He's got a sword at the bottom of his stick. He's gonna try and kill someone today." I explain.

"Like you or Scott?" She asks and I nod. "Or Kira or Scott's beta Liam." I add. "Who's that?" She asks. I nod my head towards Liam who was glaring over at Brett while talking to Mason. "I guess you can help keep an eye on Garrett and make sure he doesn't do anything" I sigh and she nods. "Let's go, come on!" I hear Coach yelling and I sigh, looking at Allison. "Please be careful" I tell her. "You too" She says and I give a thumbs up.

I run towards the bench and put on my helmet, grabbing my stick. I notice Scott stop Coach as players run out onto the field. "Hey, McCall, I said get your ass out on the field." Coach says, motioning at the field. I walk up beside Scott. "You too, Hale" Coach adds. "But Coach, his leg's still healing. I don't think he should play." Scott says, pointing over at Liam on the sidelines.

"He said it's fine." Coach mumbles. "As Captain, I'm suggesting Liam sit out the game" Scott says seriously. Coach laughs at that as I cross my arms with an unamused expression. "And as, uh, President of the Untied States, I'm vetoing that suggestion." Coach says sarcastically. "What if he gets hurt?" Scott worries. "He, Liam! Think fast!" We hear. We look over and see Brett fling a lacrosse ball at Liam.

Liam easily catches it with one hand. "Oh, he plays" Coach says. "Come on, Coach. Really? You can't even like, think it over for a second?" I sigh. "Okay, sure..." Coach pretends to contemplate it. "He plays" Coach says and Scott and I look at each other with a sigh. The whistle blows and Liam puts on his helmet walking towards the field along with the other players. "There you go, Liam! Liam!" Coach claps, yelling after him.

Scott and I shake our heads, running on the field as well. "Stilinski! Hale! McCall!" Coach chants as he continues to clap. The game starts and Devenford already scores pretty early on. Kira, Scott, Stiles and I walk side by side as we back up. "Why do I feel like this is going to end badly?" Kira worries. "Because it usually does." Stiles says and I nod in agreement.

"Kira, you keep an eye on Garrett. Madi, you and I will watch out for Liam." Scott says and we both nod in understanding. "Yeah, I'm just gonna try to play lacrosse. All right" Stiles calls out as Scott and Kira get into position. "You, keep an eye on Allison. Okay?" I ask. He looks over at the bleachers where Allison was sat. "Got it" He nods and I get into position as well.