4.4.1

I walk into the loft and my eyes widen as I see Peter lying on the ground with an axe in his chest. I rush over to him worriedly. "Peter, what happened?" I ask. "Madi..." He says as I feel something sharp stab into my back. I groan in pain as I fall to the ground. "Hello, Madison." I hear an electronic voice say. The axe gets ripped out of my back and I flip over to see the guy with no mouth in front of me.

"Don't worry. Derek's next" He types into his glove. He leaves us there as I turn to Peter. "You could've warned me" I say and he sends me a glare.

~~~

Peter leans against the silver table as I sit on a chair, sitting on it the opposite way so my back is facing out and my front is against the back of the chair. "The axe was laced with wolfsbane. I don't know the species so I'm going to have to burn it out." Derek says as he stands in front of Peter, holding up a lighter.

"I think I can handle a little fire." Peter says. Derek smiles before pulling out a bigger one. "Ah, hell" Peter sighs. Derek brings it up to his chest and starts burning it out of him as Peter screams in pain. After he's done, Peter lays on the ground in pain as he turns to look at me. "Your turn" Derek says.

"Damn" I sigh. He walks behind me before lighting the fire and starting to use it on me as I scream in pain. After he's burned it out of me, I slump against the back of the chair weakly. Derek helps Peter stand up. "He said he was after you." Peter informs Derek. "How does a guy with no mouth say anything?" Derek asks confused.

Peter picks up a glove and I notice it's the same one the guy had. "With this" He says. I stand up from the chair I was sitting in and pat Derek on the shoulder. "Be careful please." I tell him. He nods and I start to walk away but he grabs my arm causing me to wince. He looks at the gauze on my arm curiously.

"What's this?" He asks. "It's nothing" I say, yanking my hand out of his grip and rubbing it. "What happened?" He asks. "I said it's nothing" I tell him. "Madi..." He says, giving me a look and I sigh. "I was fighting a Wendigo last night and it bit me" I tell him. "Were you on the roof with Scott?" He asks. "How did you know about that?" I wonder.

"Stilinski. Who else was up there?" He asks. "Me, Scott, the Wendigo and the no mouth guy" I tell him. "Anyone else?" He asks. "No. What's with all the fucking questions?" I sigh. "Why haven't you healed yet?" He asks. "I don't know! Can I go now? I have to get to school" I tell him. He examines me before sighing. "Fine" He says. "Thank you" I say, going upstairs to get dressed. I can't let him know about Liam yet. Scott doesn't want me to tell him just yet.

~~~

As Scott and I are walking towards the school he stops me. "What?" I ask. He nods over to our left and I spot Liam over by the bus area, leaning against the railing and breathing heavily as someone tries to talk to him. We watch him as he looks up to meet our gaze. He starts walking away quickly. "Come on" Scott says and we jog towards where he went, following after him.

We open the school doors and walk in as Liam glances back at us, walking faster. Stiles stumbles in front of the hallway and spots Liam. "Liam, hey!" Stiles says, walking towards him making Liam pause. Liam turns back to look at us. "We need to talk." Scott says, walking up to him. "No, you need to back the hell up, okay. All of you." Liam snaps, looking between all of us.

"Can you just listen for one second. Please?" Scott pleads with him. Liam motions for him to talk. Scott glances at Stiles and I before turning to Liam. "Liam...we're brothers now." Scott suddenly says. My jaw gapes open at Scott in disbelief. He cannot be serious right now. That is exactly what my brother had told Scott when he was first shifting.

"Oh, God. That's..." Stiles sighs, glancing at me as I shake my head in disbelief. "What? What are you talking about. We just met and you bit me." Liam points out. "The bite...the bite is a gift." Scott tells him and I groan, rubbing my hands down my face. "Scott, stop. Please stop" Stiles begs. Stiles walks towards us.