4.7.3

"It's still happening" Mr. Yukimura sighs as he watches Scott's eyes continue to flash on and off. Scott sighs before looking over at Malia and I. Malia holds up her hands to show us that her claws were out. "I can't make them go back." Malia tells us. They all turn to look at me and I sigh as I show them my fangs that won't seem to go back either.

"Obviously the virus is affecting the three of you in a way it won't hit any human being." Mr. Yukimura says as I take a seat on the bench. "You guys have to stay out of sight. We have to quarantine you from the quarantine." Stiles says. "Yeah, but where? I mean, what if they get violent? Like on a full moon" Kira worries.

"We shouldn't stay in here. Not in the locker room." Scott chimes in. "A classroom is not going to hold us." Malia adds. "What about the basement?" Kira suggests. "Too many ways out. We need something secure. Somewhere nobody can find us." Scott explains. "What about the vault?" I bring up. They all turn to look at me. "The Hale vault" Stiles nods. "The Hales always have an escape route. Like their house. There has to be another way in" Scott agrees and they all look at me.

"I remember one being somewhere in the basement. I just can't remember where. I've only been in there once or twice when Peter and my mom showed me it." I explain. "I have a blueprint of the school we could look at" Mr. Yukimura says. We all move into Coach's office and take a look at it.

"This is where the school sign is, so the vault's got to be right about here." Stiles says, pointing at the where he thinks it'd be. "It's probably somewhere in this hallway. Or this corridor" Stiles says going to point at something. He suddenly falls right into me and I quickly catch him and stable him before he can. "Woah.." He breathes.

Mr. Yukimura rolls up his sleeve and checks his wrist where the same rash looking thing that was on Sydney's was on his arm. "It's happening to you too. You're getting sick. You all are." Mr. Yukimura says before looking over at his daughter. "I don't feel sick" Kira denies. "I think it's affecting you differently, neurologically." Mr. Yukimura sighs.

He digs through a pile on the desk. "I found your test answers here in a pile with the others." He says, placing it in front of her as I wipe sweat off my forehead. Instead of filling in bubbles she filled in the space beside the bubbles. "Come on. We better start looking" I tell them and they all nod in agreement. Kira hugs her dad before we all head downstairs to start looking around.

We look between shelves and other places, looking for any indication to where it could be. "Hey, guys...Over here" Stiles calls out. We go over to where he was stood in front of a shelf. Stiles and Scott move the shelf out of the way and on the wall was a symbol. The triskele. Derek's back tattoo. In the middle of that is a little circle where one of the Hale's would put there claws to open it.

"We have to open it with claws" I inform them. "Anyone's claws, right?" Stiles wonders. "I'm not too sure about that" I disagree. Scott and Stiles motion for me to do it. I step forward and try to flick my claws out but they won't come out. I bite my lip in frustration before glancing at them and shaking my head. I then subtly nod back at Malia. All three of us turn to look at her.

"Um...Malia, can you try?" Scott questions. "Why me?" Malia asks. "We don't have control" Scott says and I nod as we show her our hands. "You already have your claws out" I point out, motioning to her hands. She looks between the three of us suspiciously. "Okay. I'll do it." She shrugs. We all nod. "But first tell me what you've been hiding from me." She adds. We all nervously look at each other.

"I know you think you're trying to protect me, but I can handle it." She also adds. We all look at each other again, debating on telling her. "I know I'm on the list." Malia sighs. I furrow my eyebrows at her. What did that have anything to do with her being a Hale? Stiles glances at us before turning to look at her. "Yes..." Stiles trails off. "So how much?" She asks.