5.2.2

Tracy walks down the hallway, hugging her books close to her, looking down at the ground. She makes her way to her locker, starting to unlock it. She hears a crackling noise but doesn't move. She pauses for a second and glances over real quick before continuing to unlock her locker. The noise continues followed by a clicking noise and an electronic growl.

She starts breathing a little faster as she pauses glancing at the shadow on the row of lockers, headed right for her. She didn't dare to glance up. The noise gets louder and her breathing gets quicker as she finally manages to unlock her locker, yanking the lock off and sighing in relief when she sees she's still at school and people are talking. Meanwhile, Madi and Lydia walk down the hall together, talking about Madi's new enemy.

"I didn't want this to happen" Lydia sighs shaking her head. "It's not like you were the one that caused it. Maybe if she stopped being a bitch, neither of us would have to even deal with her" Madi scoffs, rolling her eyes. They stop by Lydia's locker, continuing to talk about Angelica as Tracy looks around confused when the lights go out...well, in her mind they did, and the talking stopped as well.

She looks around, looking down the empty hallway. She looks the other direction and in the distance, notices black ooze leaking out of one of the lockers, creating a puddle on the floor. She begins to breathe heavier again as the locker slowly opens. A gloved hand appears out of the locker as she gasps. Some creature in a metallic suit slowly begins to crawl out of it, the mask around it's face looking a little like a bird.

It looks around, slowly turning it's head to face Tracy. It begins to crawl towards her, across the row of lockers as Tracy begins to panic. "There's nothing there. There's nothing there" Tracy repeats to herself, closing her eyes. Madi feels the emotions coming off of Tracy and looks over at the girl who was shaking in terror. "Lydia" Madi gets Lydia's attention, pointing over at Tracy.

The two start walking towards the shaken girl as Tracy sees the creature continuing to get closer. "Tracy?" Lydia calls out. "Tracy" Madi places her hand on Tracy's shoulder, knocking Tracy out of it. Tracy gasps, looking at the two. They see tears in her eyes, threatening to spill as she looks between them, almost in relief. "Are you all right?" Lydia asks softly, concerned. Tracy looks around confused.

"How about we go outside? Hmm?" Lydia suggests and Tracy nods as Madi and Lydia leads her outside, Madi shutting her locker door for her. Madi pauses though as she notices where Tracy's hands just were. Deep claw marks run across the locker. Madi looks over at Tracy with wide eyes. She was a supernatural creature. Madi runs her hands across the locker. Possibly a werewolf.

Madi jogs after the two and they bring her to Lydia's mom. The three talk in the classroom while Tracy waits outside, listening. "I know what parasomnia is, Mom. But what about the feathers?" Lydia brings up. "People with night terrors have done far stranger things than eating their own pillows" Natalie says and Madi and Lydia both scoff.

"And anyway, I already told her to take the rest of the day off, but she said she didn't want to miss the first day." Natalie tells them. "More like, she probably doesn't want to be alone" Madi points out. "Let me try" Lydia shrugs and Natalie scoffs. "I don't have any more classes. I can take her home and talk to her." Lydia suggests. "Lydia, she's having trouble sleeping. If she needs help beyond that, we'll find her professional help. Got it?" Natalie says and Lydia nods.

"I couldn't agree more." Lydia smiles as Natalie looks at her suspiciously. "Whatever it is, don't involve Madison, please. She does have classes to go to that she needs to be getting good grades in" Natalie says, giving Madi a stern look. "Yeah, yeah" Madi waves her off with a sigh. Lydia and Madi walk out, leading Tracy away. "What are you gonna do?" Madi wonders. "I'm gonna call Parrish" She shrugs and Madi nods as Lydia leads Tracy away and out of the school.